Taking risks (Hibari Kyoya)

You are now one of the Vongola since you are friends with the Vongola 10th, Sawada Tsunayoshi and Hibari Kyoya, the man of your dreams. You haven't told him the truth yet, but you promised that you will, someday. And you were summoned in the future...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Melone Base...

You couldn't help yourself to go and search for Hibari. He's been gone for a couple of days now and you are starting to worry about him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moments later; you, Kusakabe, Chrome, Lambo, I-pin and the other Vongola guardians arrived in the battlefield whereas Hibari is fighting against Genkishi. You thought he would be still in his future form, but it appears to be that his body have switched ten years ago.

"K-Kyoya!?" You exclaimed. You couldn't believe that it was the Hibari Kyoya ten years ago.

"Herbivore." Hibari growled at you and draws a poker face.

You know he doesn't know what is going on; he doesn't know that he is in the future and what is worst, he doesn't know how to ignite his vongola cloud ring.

"Kyoya, use your Vongola ring!" You shouted at him. He ignored you. "Hibari Kyoya, don't be stubborn!" he didn't listen to you. You saw Genkishi about to finish Hibari off. And you don't want to see that happening. You dropped Future Ryohei down and ran towards Hibari to block Genkishi's attack.

"[Name]-chan!" Kusakabe exclaimed as he saw you got critically hit.

You fell to the ground, "Kyoya, use the Vongola Ring." you pleaded.

"Useless." Genkishi said, "You'll only survive through your-"

"Comrades?" Hibari scowled, "I owe this Herbivore one." he stared at you, "But since you've hurt my herbivore, and I am irritated with you in the moment," his vongola ring started to resolve purple flames, "I will bite you to death." he put his ring into the cloud box and a drunk hedgehog came out.

"Kyoya..." you whispered as you lost consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After that incident, you found yourself in the medical room with Kusakabe watching over you. "Wha-" you opened your eyes, "where am I?"

"[Name]-chan, you're awake." Kusakabe said, "I'll go call-" suddenly the door open, "Tetsuya." Hibari said, automatically Kusakabe left. Hibari strode towards you, you looked away as he stared at you even more. You knew that his glares melts you down.

"Herbivore," Hibari said, "Why did you do that?" he asked.

"N-Nothing." You said, "I just felt like protecting you."

Hibari didn't took his eyes off you, and you still can't look at him in the eye. "Herbivore." he scowled,

"I'm not telling you." You tried to get up and escape him, but since you've been weak, Hibari stopped you from leaving the conversation. 'I hate this! Why did I even rescue you from the dude.' you cursed mentally.

"You can't leave. You're too weak." Hibari smirked, then he draws a tonfa on you, "If can't tell me, I'll bite you to death."

"Go ahead." you threaten.

"You wished for it." He leaned closer. You thought that he would hit you but he kissed you on your lips instead. He finally pulled back, "I don't want you getting hurt and I didn't need your help." he said, "I know you wanted to protect me, but why, [Name]" he asked.

"Because..." she said, looking into his steel grey eyes, "I like you." You mumbled,

"What was that?" he said,

"I like you, Hibari Kyoya." You finally said,

"No, you don't." Hibari said, leaning closer to you, "You Love me. The same way I love you." he hit your head with a tonfa lightly, "Next time, I will be the one to protect you, not the other way around, got it? [Last Name] [First Name]" he kissed your forehead. You blushed madly.

------------
They wanted to the one to protect you.