Crush, Friend and Lover - part 1 (B26)

Author's note:

This is not a Yaoi chapter!

--------------------

You are stuck with two people. Two people who are closest to your heart, but there is one thing... One thing you just don't get. One caught you, but the other seem to treat you just a friend. But you treat the other more than just a friend.

------------------

The three of you; Belphegor, Flan and you always stick around together as group. You and Flan are close friends, like you have been  friends since the two of you were young. And along your journey, the Varia met the two of you. You don't even know what is your role with the Varia but you just enjoyed the flow.And then there is this Belphegor who just jumps into the story. Bel is not really the type of friend you and Flan are looking for. In his point of view, he's a prince. As for you and Flan, he's a fallen prince. He doesn't act like a prince, he makes you go crazy! Crazy as in, worried to Flan. Whenever they go to missions without you, what if thoughts comes inside your mind. You can't trust Bel because he bullies Flan everytime you are not with him.

The only reason why you just recently be with Bel its because you are assigned to join missions with them. And, he is assigned to train you. "Why would your long haired Strategy Captain assign you to train me!?" You groaned, complaining why would even Squalo pair you up with Bel. At least you are with Flan.

"I don't know either," Bel said, "Just go with the flow, [Name]." he said, coolly.

"That should be Flan's line! Treat me nicely, Bel." You shouted, "I hope." you murmured.

"What was that, [Name]-chan?" Flan asked,

"Nothing, Flan." you chuckled.

"Right, I just hope things will go well. Especially when you're here, froggy." Bel said, giving Flan a death glare. He was even holding several knives and if he has second thoughts, he will definitely toss it to Flan.

"Whoa! Take a hint. Belphegor-san!" You shouted, "Now that I'm here, I'll be keeping a closer eye on you!" you threaten.

"Jeez!" Bel groaned, "Now I'm stuck with two. Maybe I really can't bully you. You're too short tempered. Froggy, we need to talk." Bel ordered.

-------------------------

After the murderous training session with Bel, he proceeded talking to Flan... about your anger management against him (Bel). "Say Froggy," Bel started, "is [Name]-chan really like this?" he asked,

"Senpai, what a miracle!" Flan said in surprise, "This is the first time I heard you said 'chan' and its [Name]-chan." he teased,

"Shut up!" Bel said, half heartedly, throwing a knife at Flan's froggy hat.

"Alright," Flan said, removing the knife from his hoodie then breaking it, "To be honest, this was just the first time I experienced [Name]-san being so short tempered."

"What!?" exclaimed Bel, drawing a poker face, "So you mean, she's been only on edge just... now?" he asked,

"Yup." Flan said, "Probably because you're training her. Why? Is there something you wanted to express, Bel-senpai?"

"Nothing. Don't mind me." Bel said, his face dropped,

"That's it? Is that what were suppose to talk about?" Flan asked, "If that's it, then you must be really interested towards, [Name]-chan." he teased.

"What. Are. You. Talking about!?" Bel's annoyance face is back, "So what if I do?"

"Nothing." Flan muttered, "And don't tell me I like [Name]-chan, because I really do. Eversince I developed a close relationship with her."

"Hm. Want a challenge, Froggy?" Bel called,

"Let me guess, the first one to confess to [Name]-chan, wins." Flan said, Bel nodded. "Piece of cake. This should be easy."

"Shishi, we'll see. A prince never loses anyway." Bel grinned. He was having a lot of hope this time.

"Let's see!" Flan said, boldly, "You haven't even become friends with [Name]-chan."

"Great idea!" Bel's grinned became wider, "Shishishi, that's a strategy. Thanks Froggy." he left.