Best Friend - Part 1 (Yamamoto Takeshi)

You used to be very annoyed with him, you don't know why, but you just felt like being annoyed with him.

When you reached second year, you were a little upset to know that he is not in your year group, luckily, Reborn made a way to put you into one class again. This year has been something different, Yamamoto promised to be a better friend towards you, he won't tease you ever again to Gokudera. Last year, Yamamoto thought that you liked Gokudera, so he made up a story that majorly annoyed you and hated Yamamoto so much. Now it became awkward whenever you talk to Gokudera.

So, you started to begin a new chapter with Yamamoto. You refreshed and restarted a new friendship with him, infact, the two of you became The Best of Friends. You call him, Milky since he loves milk a lot and he calls you Wasabi, since you can survive and eat wasabi a lot, but you can feel something different whenever you study and eat with him. A spark? You like him! The stupid Cupid have struck your heart with your best friend.

One day, your year group was practicing for cheerdance competition and you are groupmates with Yamamoto. Your group leader assigned Yamamoto to carry you for every stunts you will do and he was very protective carrying you and he doesn't want you to fall. While your Phys Ed teacher took a sneak peak with the other groups' performances. While you, Yamamoto and Kurokawa Hana are having an awkward conversation about crushes.

"So, Hana who do you like?" You asked, sitting next to Yamamoto.

"Well," Hana blushed, "Kyoko's Big Brother."

"You have a crush with Senpai?" Yamamoto chuckled,

"I know its weird, but its the truth." Hana said, "Hearts always speak the truth." she said, "Your turn, [Name]-chan. Who do you like?"

"Yeah, Wasabi, who do you like?" Yamamoto asked,

You gulped and closed your eyes, since you liked Yamamoto, your best friend, it will be hard for you to tell, especially that he is the one that asked first, infront of your face. Your heart pumped so fast, you bit your lip so hard.

"M-me?" you asked,

"Yes, you, Wasabi." Yamamoto said, he stared at you and chuckled

"N-No one. I don't like anyone." you denied,

"Really, [Name] doesn't like anyone?" Hana said, "What a miracle. I don't believe that. I know you like someone." she said,

"Who is then, Wasabi?" Yamamoto asked, "I won't tell anyone, I promise. It wouldn't be like last year." he pleaded, holding your arm.

"No, Yamamoto "Milky" Takeshi!" You said, "I do not like anyone, case closed." you said,

"Really, now." Yamamoto said, "If you can't tell us, we'll guess."

Yamamoto and Hana looked around the class and started mentioning guys in class and you just kept shooking your head, "That's all the guys in class." Yamamoto said, "And yet no one? It has got to be someone, [Last Name] "Wasabi" [First Name]."

"Well, sorry. You didn't guess the right person. I'm outta here." you tried escaping but suddenly,

"Wait a minute," Hana said,

You bit your lip and crossed your fingers,

"There is one you haven't mention, Yamamoto-kun." Hana said,

"Who?" He asked,

"Yourself."

"Me?" Yamamoto blinked, "Do you like me, Wasabi?" he asked,

You closed your eyes and slowly face palm. Your heart pumped so fast like it wanted to get out of your chest, but your whole world went crashing down. You fell inlove with your best friend and now you're confessing unexpectedly to him. Thanks to a sudden awkward conversation. What if he doesn't like you back? What if this ruins your friendship? What if thoughts started to run to your mind, you were stunned. You can't even look at Yamamoto straight to his hazel eyes.

"Y-Yes." You muttered, nodding you head, "I like you, Milky. I'm sorry for falling inlove with my best friend." you finally said.

Yamamoto stared at you blankly, he chuckled, "Okay then." he said, "Well, I guess our turn for the sneak peak is up." he said, leaving.

You thought he rejected you. You felt upset and your [e/c] orbs brimmed in tears. You didn't want to be it this way and you don't want to lose a friend like him. But there are things running to his mind. He was confused, since you are the only girl he met and became best friends with, he couldn't express his feelings that is why he left. He didn't know what to say. The only thing he knows is that you like him, he asked himself if he is to like you back or lose his girl best friend forever.

---------------

Author's Note:

This was based on true story. Meh, just remembered my guy best friend four years ago. Then, I decided to make a story related to my favourite (Love, yes I love love love Yamamoto so much) character, Yamamoto Takeshi. His characteristics fits it so well. HAHAHA. But the teasing part was just my own kind of thing.