Wishes and Tricks (Rokudo Mukuro)

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUKURO! (June 09) (^_^)v

I'm sorry posted late. And I only remember the day before. We had exams for the whole week so I can't update.

Enjoy this one-shot! ;) ^_~ ciao!

------------------------------------

Your pineapple headed boyfriend's birthday is coming up and you as his girlfriend just didn't care about it for now. It's just like another normal day for you. You and Mukuro were dating for almost two years now, and him as an illusionist is really not helping you with the plannings for his birthday. It will always end up him knowing about the so called surprise. That happen for about two years straight, so this year you plan nothing and pretend its a normal day or just forget about it instead.

"It's my birthday tomorrow," Mukuro reminded, as he hugged you from behind while you are washing dishes. Mukuro stays with you in your house.

"Yeah, I know." you replied,

"So...?" Mukuro asked, waiting for another reply and buried his face on your shoulder, you sighed, "What?" you asked,

"Oh okay," Mukuro smirked, letting go of you, "I'm looking forward to it." he winked,

"We'll see." you replied.

The next day... Mukuro's Birthday

Mukuro woke up early, expecting a gift from you. You, who is still in bed ignored Mukuro. "Good morning [Name]." he greeted, ruffling your [h/c] strands.

"Good morning, Mukuro." you mumbled, "Happy birthday, by the way." you smiled at him.

"Thank you," Mukuro replied, "I thought you forgot."

"I wouldn't. Luckily, you reminded me yesterday." You said,

"So you did forget?" he asked,

"Kind of," you replied, "Sorry." you caressed his face, "I love you."

Mukuro smiled in reply and you felt that he felt uneasy. It was like another normal day with him and he is still expecting a gift from you. Impatient, Mukuro set you up. While you were outside drying the laundry, he prepared his illusions to you. He knows you are not stupid and can quite see through illusions. Once you are in the house, the setting had changed into a plain white painting. You sighed in approvement, it was Mukuro. Try to scare you in you side for you to reveal your surprise for him, "Mukuro, its an illusion." you said, "I know this trick."

You walked further in the house and reached your room and lay down on your bed, randomly. You stared at the white ceiling, which was originally brown and just waiting for Mukuro to do his move. Moments later, cherryblossom petals started to fall from the ceiling. Immediately you got up and tried to catch one of the petals. "What is your birthday wish, Mukuro?" you asked, smiling as you admired the beautiful illusion.

Suddenly, a glint of metal caught your eye and caught this. Once this thing was in your hand, the cherryblossom petals disappeared and the white surroundings started to shatter into pieces, you later realised that you are holding Mukuro's hand, he kissed it and asked, "As for my birthday wish you ask?"

"Yes," you nodded,

"I already have my birthday gift," he said, "that is you. But I want a wish to be granted today," he added,

"What is it?" you asked,

"[Last Name] [First Name]," he called and laughed his signature laugh, "Will you marry me?"

Mukuro's figure finally showed up and he was holding a ring with him, your eyes brimmed in tears of joy, you did not expect this. It's Mukuro's birthday and it was also the day he proposed to you. You wanted to spend a life a with Mukuro forever and you love him, the same way he loves you. "I love you, Mukuro." you hugged him and he laughed his signature laugh as usual, "So?" he asked,

"Yes," you replied, "I do want to marry you."