Best Friend - Part 2 (Yamamoto Takeshi)

Three months later, your routine with Yamamoto has been changed eversince he knew that you liked him. He never hangout with you after the cheerdance competition, he never study with you anymore, he never walk with you and he never eat recess, lunch with you and he never bring you to their restaurant anymore. It became so awkward with the two of you. Every single day, you are trying to find ways to be with him, not because you like him, but because you got used to sticking around with him and Everyday, when you come home, you'll just have to look at your photos with him and think of the memories you had. "It's the end of our friendship." you muttered, your [e/c] eyes brimmed in tears, "What is this feeling?" you sat down on your desk and kept your head down.

"Rejection." A voice said infront you, you look up,

"Reborn-san!" you exclaimed, "What are you doing here?"

"Ciaossu!" Reborn greeted, "I came to check on you. How is your friendship with Milky going, Wasabi."

You groaned, "Are you trying to tease me!?" You asked angrily, "It's not okay, Reborn. He rejected me." you said, keeping your head down on the desk.

"Are you sure he rejected you?" Reborn said,

"You're just encouraging me to feel better, thanks Reborn." you said. "And you just said it was rejection." You added,

Reborn smirked, "If you say so. I'm off. See you tomorrow, Wasabi." he left,

"Stop calling me, Wasabi!" you yelled,

"Is it because Milky is only allowed to call you, Wasabi?" Reborn came back, wearing a Namimori baseball uniform, he even changed his hairstyle into Yamamoto's.

"R-Reborn!? What the hell is with the bloody costume!?!!" you growled,

Reborn sighed, "You've really changed eversince Yamamoto kept his distance from you."

"Changed?"

"Yup, bad changed." He said, "Why don't you ask him?"

"What is the point asking, if it will not change anything. It's over, Reborn. Our friendship is gone." You mumbled,

"Are you 100% sure that its over?" Reborn asked,

You sighed, heavily, "Yes."

"Okay then." Reborn said, hopping on the window to leave, "Tomorrow will rain. Don't forget to bring you umbrella." he reminded and left.

-----------------

The next day, you intentionally left your umbrella at home, because it was so bright and sunny. But, at dismissal time, the clouds are getting darker and it started to rain, "Reborn was right." you muttered, as you placed your hand on the pouring rain, you sighed. "Rainy days like this..." you whispered. You stepped out in the rain and you decided to visit your favourite spot with Yamamoto, you were walking slowly.

"[Name]-chan!!" Kyoko exclaimed, "You might catch cold!"

"I'll be fine, Kyoko-chan!" you yelled without looking, "It's just the rain. No big deal." you started crying again, "I hate this feeling! Why do I even have to cry for my crush-best friend!!" you muttered. "Why am I even going to our favourite studying spot?" you asked yourself.

While you were walking to your favourite spot, you found someone standing there. He was leaning against the tree, with his both hands in his pocket. He was soaking wet, even though he had his umbrella with him, he wasn't using it. He sighed, "[Name]." he muttered, your eyes widened when you recognised his voice.

"Takeshi?" you asked. Eversince it became awkward with the two of you, started calling him by his name and sometimes with his last name, and so did he. He glanced at you, he rubbed his eyes.

"[Name]. What are you doing here?" he asked. Usually when he see you unexpectedly, he will smile and laugh. But this, he was just staring at the ground.

"I just went to check this place." you said, "I never thought I'd find you here. That's odd." there was a sudden pause, "Well, I guess I better go. See you."

Just then, a hand yanked your arm, stopping you from leaving, "Wait, [Name]." Yamamoto said, "Don't leave, please." he suddenly hugged you.

"Yamamoto?"

"I'm sorry," he said,

"For what?" you asked,

"For not telling you everything, for rejecting your feelings." Yamamoto said, "I just didn't know what to feel that day. I don't want to lose my best friend." he said,

"What do you mean?" you asked, "I didn't want to lose you either."

"I just needed space and take time for me to realise, I like you back." Yamamoto said,

"M-Milky...?"

"Wasabi, I like you back." Yamamoto said, finally pulling back, "You heard me right, I fell inlove with my best Friend too." he laughed, smiling at you. "I realised that I care about you more than just my best friend."

"Yamamoto Takeshi?" you blinked, you suddenly screamed and hugged him and quickly pulled away. You picked his umbrella and gave him a shed,

"I love you, [Last Name] [First Name]." Yamamoto said, as he pressed his lips gently to yours.