A Baby's first Love (Adult Reborn)

Hi guys, thanks for reading my very first Fanfiction, KHR x Reader. I love you guys, you made me happy! Yosh, here's a story for Reborn requested by KaguyaSakura :)

--------------

When you first met him as a baby, you had a soft spot for him. True, he looks like a baby but he acts like a professional Hitman, which you thought were his toys. You always feel better whenever you baby sit him. You always love to stick around him, infact he is now one of the people who is closest to your heart.But one day, he just mysteriously disappears like Tsuna and the others does. You were curious, you wanted to know why? Without a single word he would disappear.

Tsuna and the others have returned, but without a sign of Reborn, "Tsuna-san!" you called. Running towards him in the hallway, Tsuna was walking with Gokudera and Yamamoto as usual, "Where's Reborn-san?" you asked,

Tsuna suddenly looked uneasy, "Ah, [N-Name-chan], uh..." he paused, "Hm, I don't really know either. He haven't showed up to me either." he said.

"Oh, Okay." You said, "Thank you, though." you said leaving. Tsuna, Gokudera and Yamamoto watched you as you left,

"Tenth, should we tell her?" Gokudera glanced at Tsuna,

"I think its best if she didn't know." Tsuna said.

You sat there in class, not caring about a boring lecture. You were thinking about Reborn - childish things about him. Has that kid eaten? Is he eating properly? I just hope the person babysitting is giving him the right food. Who is taking care of my little Reborn? I hope he didn't get into trouble. But if he gets into trouble, I'm sure he'll activate his professionalism in becoming a good Hitman. You thought. And many more other things comes into your mind. You weren't focus in school, you were focus on Reborn, you were worried about him.

The bell went signalling dismissal time. Finally! While you were walking, you were still thinking of Reborn. "Where could you be, my little baby Reborn?" you asked yourself. When you got home, "[Name], you're home." you mum yelled from the kitchen, "Someone is looking for you. He is in the lounge room."

Looking for me?

"Right, who's this person?" You yelled back, stumbling to remove your shoes.

"I don't know, see it for yourself!" Your mum replied. You groaned, "Might as well meet this person already!" you murmured.

You entered the lounge room, there was a man sitting on the couch in a full formal suit and wears a fedora hat with a thick orange stripe, "Ciaossu." he said coolly, he glared at you, a glint in his eyes.

You blushed when you heard his cool deep voice. "Uh, hi. You must be...?"

The man chuckled, "Don't tell me you have forgotten me, [Last Name]." he said drawing a smirk on his face.

"Sorry, sir." You said, "I really have no idea of who you are."

The mysterious man's smirk slowly fade away, he hummed, "Might as well introduce myself to my babysitter, eh?" he stood up.

Babysitter? Reborn!? It finally hit you.

"Re-Reborn?" you blinked, the man finally smiled again.

"Finally. [Name]." Reborn said. He walked closer to you.

"How come you've grown!" You said, "You were just a baby the other day and now you're a grown up and your birthday is on 8 months time. What happen?"

Reborn laughed, he held your shoulders so you were facing him, "[Name], I know you have a lot of questions in mind." Reborn said, "But, I still can't answer it. Not until..." he paused,

"Not until...?"

Reborn didn't say anything. He held your hand so tight. He smiled, "Come with me." he said pulling you outside the lounge room.

"What? Hey, Reborn!" You yelled.

-----------------------

Reborn brought you at Namimori Shrine, where the sunset was so beautiful. "Why are we here?" you asked, "There's nothing really eventful that happen here."

Reborn glanced at you, "Are you sure?"

Flashback....
When Reborn was still in his baby form.....

You, Tsuna and the group were walking at the shopping district. "Now that everyone is here," Reborn started as he hoped on Yamamoto's shoulder. "Let's start our game of hide and seek-chasey Vongola style. You have to catch me!" Reborn started to run away.

"Re-Reborn!" Tsuna exclaimed, he sighed.

You laughed cheekily, "That kid. He's really in to becoming a mafia leader." you said, "Well guys, I think we should find that kid before sundown. You guys all know that its not safe for a baby like Reborn to wander around, right?"

"If only [Name-chan] knew about Reborn's real background." Tsuna thought.

To make the long hunting Reborn story short, he literally forgot to mention about traps and it was a survival hunting. Tsuna was out first, then Haru and Kyoko. Next was Ryohei, followed by Yamamoto and then Gokudera. Gokudera passed out when he saw Bianchi. Bianchi was distracted by other traps and some robot Reborns. Lambo and I-pin had an arguement and got hit by the ten year bazooka and got quickly distracted. You were the only one that is left. Surprisingly, you managed to survive all the traps. When you've reached Namimori Shrine, you were tired and still no sign of Reborn. "Reborn! Where are you?" you yelled, "Come on, show yourself. It's almost sundown!" you huffed, "Wait, why am I even here in Nami-Shrine?" you thought.

A sound of clapping was heard behind you, "Well done surviving this game, [Last Name]." he said, it was Reborn.

"Reborn-san!" You exclaimed, picking him up, "I'm glad your safe."

He smirked, "I'm glad you're more safer, [Last Name]." Reborn hopped on your shoulder and kissed you on the cheek. Someone is inlove with you... but by that time, you quite didn't understand.

End of Flashback

"O-Oh that." you said, "Yeah, I can still remember that."

"That was when I realise how my babysitter was also my first love." Reborn said smiling, looking to your [e/c] eyes.

"You just didn't say that, right?" you said,

"Just tell me, [Name]." he said, "And you'll lose me."

"Then forget it!" you crossed your arms turning to leave.

Reborn laughed, "Then that's it."

"What?"

"You don't want to lose me. Which means...?" Reborn said, hugging you from behind. He rested his head on your shoulder.

"Reborn, you..." you sighed, "Fine! You caught me. I love-"

Reborn suddenly pressed his lips to yours. Your eyes widened, you blushed madly. Reborn was enjoying it as he kissed you. You thought of it as you closed your eyes. Once he pulled back, "I love you the most, [Name]."

"Now, you're probably a professional Hitman, I'm expecting." You said.

Reborn then explains everything to you. About the Mafia, the Vongola and his curse. "I wasn't able to tell you all these things," he said, "Because you might be turned off."

"Reborn, my baby." you said holding his hand, "No matter what form you in, whether in adult or in your cute baby form, I will always love you." you said.

"Yes, ma'am." he teased.

You hugged him, "Let me continue what I was saying." you said and looked up to him, "I love you, Reborn."

He smiled, "I love you so much, [Name]." he said.