Chinito (Adult Fon)

Chinito means Chinese guy in Filipino language.

Requested by

Sorry it took a while. (^_^) v

-------------------------

In the city of Namimori, you were walking with your Chinese decent boyfriend, Fon. You missed him, he's still fresh from China and had only arrived a couple of days ago. "I missed you... Fon." You said, clinging to him. He glanced at you, curiously. He raised an eyebrow, "What happen to my little chinito?"

Yes, when he was still a baby, you always call him your little baby Chinito, but eversince he's back to his adult form, you now call him by his name. You paused, "Why, is there something wrong about it?" you asked,

"It's just a sudden change, that's why." Fon replied, he looked away from you, "I still want you to call me your little chinito."

"But, it doesn't suit you anymore." You said, "You've become an adult now."

Fon stopped walking and pout like a little kid, "Can you call me chinito now?" he showed his cute puppy eyes on you.

"Fon!" you cupped his face, "You're too cute... no, handsome so stop it." You said. He leaned forward and kissed your forehead, "I know what you'll say, [Name]." he smiled,

"What?" you asked,

"I'm still your little Chinito." Fon said and kissed you again, but this time on your cheek. And continued walking again, Fon held your hand. "Hey, remember when we first met?" he asked.

"Of course," you said, "Who would forget that day."

---------------------------------

Flashback before Fon became an Arcobaleno.... (A baby Arcobaleno in this case and I-pin is also in her adult form.)

In China....

Although you are in China you speak Japanese. You are friends with I-Pin and she wanted you to meet her master. "Come on, [Name]-san!" I-Pin said, excitedly.

"Alright, I'm coming. Slow down, I-Pin-chan." you said, giggling. I-Pin brought you in a forest, somewhere in an open field. "Here we are." I-Pin introduced.

"In forest?" you raised an eyebrow and looked around, "Where's your master?"

"Ni hao." A voice greeted behind you and I-pin

"Master!" I-pin called, as she glanced at the back,

Fon smiled at you and you were standing there, stunned. Not knowing what you look like. Little did you know that you slowly dropped your jaw. Fon walked towards you, "You must be [Last Name] [First Name]." Fon said, shutting your mouth.

"Oh." you blinked, "Sorry."

I-Pin giggled, "Your jaw dropped, [Name]-san."

"What?" your face turned red as a tomato, your face was embarrassed. You slowly facepalmed, "I am so sorry, master Fon." you bowed like an apologetic mushroom.

"Master Fon?" Fon laughed, "It's okay to call me Fon."

"Still, I'm sorry... Fon." You said.

You watched I-Pin and Fon train, you are starting to admire Fon, it was love at first sight. You just thought that every angle of Fon was perfect.

After training, "See you tomorrow, [Name]-san." I-Pin called.

"S-See you, I-Pin-chan." you said, you glanced at Fon, "I guess I better go as well." you said, and tried to 'escape' but a hand grabbed you, it was Fon's hand.

"You might get lost, [Name]." Fon said, "Let's just walk together." he suggested.

"O-Okay then." you smiled at him.

------------------------------

"Yeah, little did I know you were also inlove with me." You told Fon.

"It's so crazy." Fon laughed, "Anyway, what did you do when I was gone?"

"Gone?" you questioned, "Oh, I panicked of course. Then when I noticed that you were a baby..."

--------------------------

Another Flashback....

"Fon!" You shouted, looking for him in the same forest where he and I-pin always train. He was gone, he didn't show up for the past three days. You panthed, "Fon. Where are you?" you asked. Your eyes brimmed in tears, "This is why I hate guys." You cursed, "They'll leave you!"

"[Name]?" A voice called. Your eyes widened, "That voice... I know that voice." you looked around, "Fon?"

"Yes. It's me." He said. His shadow showed up,

"Fon!" you exclaimed, you ran to him and you stopped. When you saw Fon turned into a baby. "What happen to you?" you asked, walking towards him yet you were shocked.

"I can't explain it to you." Fon said, "I don't know where to start." he added. You picked him up and hugged him, he blinked.

"I can't believe it how cute my little baby Chinito is." you smiled.

"Chinito...?" he asked.

"You're so cute, Fon!" you pinched his cheeks.

Fon held your chin, "I love you, [Name]." he said.

You smiled, "I love you too, Chinito." you replied. Little baby Fon kissed you on your lips. Although he is in his baby form, he does act like a grown up.

------------------------------

"Fine, you win." you told Fon. Fon, who was begging from the very beginning to call him Chinito, you finally made up your mind to call him Chinito again.

"Yes!" Fon exclaimed, "Thanks [Name]. I love you so much!" he said, he smiled at you,

"I love you more, Fon!" you said, smiling back at him.

---------------------------------

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if this chapter failed, Minnacchin! </3 Very sorry!

I finally published my other One shot, Little other Things (Kuroko's Basketball). :) Anyways, here is your next chapters for When a Mafioso falls inlove:

- (Byakuran)

- Love Hurts (Gokudera Hayato)

- Hero (Kozato Enma)

- Traditional style of Love (Basil)

- Birthday Special: Special Sushi (Yamamoto Takeshi)

Stay tuned!

Vote. Comment. Follow me! ;)

- Ponponcchin