Surprise (Yamamoto Takeshi)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YAMAMOTO TAKESHI. :"""> :*

24/April/14

---------------------

"[Name], your boyfriend's here!" your mum yelled. It was already 7 in the morning and Yamamoto Takeshi is already in your house, but school starts at 9. You are still sleeping; tired from yesterday, since you and Yamamoto's dad, Tsuyoshi were busy preparing up for a surprise birthday celebration for Yamamoto.

You slowly opened your eyes and sighed, "For Vongola's sake, it's already morning." you mumbled. The door of your room suddenly creeked and someone opened your curtains,soon the sunlight entered your room. You groaned in annoyance, you still wanted to stay in bed.

"Good morning, beautiful!" Yamamoto greeted, cheerfully. He sat on the edge of the bed, patting your head.

"Good morning, birthday boy." you mumbled, sitting up. You rubbed your eyes lazily and yawned

Yamamoto couldn't help himself to chuckle, "Yay, she remembered." he teased. Last year, you completely forgot that it was his birthday - he looked like a little kid expecting for a birthday present to you. "How did you remember?" he asked.

Suddenly, your phone alarm went on. You grabbed it to shut it up. There you saw a reminder;

'Yamamoto Takeshi's Birthday :*' it says. You showed your celebrating birthday boyfriend the reminder, "There." you said, "I don't want to miss it anymore." you added, kissing his cheek.

You finally got up and decided to prepare for school, "I will just go and get change." you said,

"Okay, I'll see you downstairs." Yamamoto winked.

-----------------------------------

After 40 minutes of preparing everything.... "We're leaving mum!" you yelled.

"Okay, see you later then!" your mum replied, who was busy doing the dishes in the kitchen.

You and Yamamoto walked towards the school, he didn't even bother to stop by Tsuna's house, which completely shocked you, "Eh?" you blinked,

"What's wrong?" Yamamoto asked,

"Why didn't we pass by Tsuna-kun's house?" you asked,

Yamamoto chuckled and placed his hand on his nape, "I wanted to spend more time with you," he winked, "That is why I also woke up early."

"You're just excited," you said, "Excited for my birthday present."

And since you and Yamamoto were too early to go to school, you decided to just walk around Namimori district. It was around 8.30 in the morning, Yamamoto is already inviting you to go to school, but you were already enjoying yourself, "Come on [Name]," Yamamoto called, "We're going to be late." he warned,

"But I'm already enjoying myself here, Takeshi." you stick your tongue to him. He sighed looking at the time, its already 8.33.

"[Name], if we're late Hibari will give the two of us detention after school." Yamamoto said worriedly. He didn't want to be in trouble, especially that its his birthday.

"Damn it, LET'S GO THEN!" You exclaimed, grabbing Yamamoto's hand and decided to run.

Yamamoto couldn't help himself laugh, "See, I told you." Yamamoto said, soon it was him overtaking you.

You and Yamamoto arrived at school about 9.10, luckily Hibari was already in his office and you didn't get caught. "That. Was. Close." you panted between words, trying to catch your breathing.

"I told you we'll be late." Yamamoto said, "That was fun." he added.

You were shocked Yamamoto still found that 'fun', you almost go into trouble.

------------------------------------

You were a bit happy you seat was a few meters away from Yamamoto. Tsuna was only a few inches infront of you and Gokudera was on the other side. You were planning to tell them to come to the Sushi restaurant by dismissal time since its Yamamoto's birthday.

The rest of the day was simple, it was almost a free day. By dismissal time, you brought the whole crew to the sushi restaurant, which made Yamamoto to be curious, "Huh, why is everyone here?" he asked,

You smiled at him, "You'll see," you opened the entrance door of the sushi shop.

"Surprise!!" Yamamoto's dad exclaimed. The sushi shop was filled with party decorations and with Yamamoto's dad, there was a wrapped present awaiting for Yamamoto.

"Whoa, dad. I didn't see you doing these things a while ago." Yamamoto said,

"I didn't remember it for the past weeks," Yamamoto's dad said, "but luckily [Name] here reminded me yesterday and she prepared all these."

"Really?" Yamamoto said, walking to you, "Thanks [Name]." he hugged you,

"No problem," you said,

"Now, are we just going to stay like this or are we eating?" Gokudera asked,

"Right! Let's eat!" Yamamoto smiled,

-----------------------------------

After dinner time, there were a little conversations and some chitchats. Everyone was looking for your birthday present for Yamamoto, because they still think that you forgot, despite of the dinner surprise. "Where and what is it?" Gokudera asked,

"Its a secret." you replied,

It was soon 8.30 pm, Tsuna and the others left the restaurant and greeted Yamamoto a happy birthday. Yamamoto noticed that you haven't left yet, "You're staying?" he asked,

"Of course," you replied, "I'll help Tsuyoshi-san clean up, since this was my idea." you smiled and headed to the kitchen, bringing a set of dirty dishes. While you were in the kitchen, Yamamoto's dad already gave your present for him, which he thought was from his father.

"Thanks Dad!" Yamamoto replied with the usual grin drawing in his face,

"Are you sure its from me?" Tsuyoshi asked, smiling

Yamamoto started opening his birthday present and this revealed a picture frame filled with Yamamoto's pictures with you and the circle of friends, beneath the photos are messages and of course, yours and his dad's are the longest messages.

There were also a keychains of a baseball things; bat, glove and ball.

"She really put all effort to this after missing your birthday last year." Tsuyoshi patted his son's shoulder.

With teary eyes, Yamamoto entered the kitchen to thank you. While you were washing dishes, he suddenly hugged you from the back. "Thank you, [Name]." he said, resting his head on your shoulder.

"So, you have received it?" you asked, "You're always welcome, Takeshi."

"You are the best birthday present that I ever received." Yamamoto kissed your cheek, "I love you."

"I love you too." you replied, blushing lightly.