Attacco Di Squalo (Superbi Squalo)

You have stunned him. Stunned him so bad and it was the first time he felt this kind of crazy feeling. Aside from becoming the only girl in the Varia Assassination Squad, holder of the cloud ring, you are also a swordsman but you cannot always defeat him.

----------------

You and Squalo had another rough training with water and you are badly getting beaten up. You know training with water is your weakness. "Voi, trash," he shouted, "Are you fighting back or what!?"

You stood up and drew your sword, "Of course, I will fight back!" You said charging at him,  "I will defeat you, Squalo. Right here, right now."

"Voi!!!" Squalo shouted, "[Name], don't be so naive. Stop that!" he said, he was using Scontro Di Squalo.

"Tell me Squalo," You said, blocking every attack, "Why do we even have to train here? You do know my weakness is water, right?" you asked, he changed his attacking stance,

"This is for your sake, not mine." He said, "For you to become stronger!" he charged at you and you charged as well. You were planning to use Attacco di Squalo and use a hand to hand combat against him. Both of your swords clashed, you were surprised, you were also stunned,

"What-!? Squ-Squalo!" you yelled at him. He smirked. You punched your arm to get rid of the stunning. Suddenly, Squalo can't move either.

"VOIII!!! What did-" you kicked him which sent him flying. He landed on his back. You charged at him ready to finish him off. You just put the sword's blade on his throat.

"I win for the first time." You said. You suddenly felt weak because of the stunning and you fell over.

"Not bad yourself, [Name]" Squalo said, as he glanced at you he noticed that you fell for a short nap, snoring away. Squalo smiled, then he carried you bridal style and took you to your room. He was taking good care for you despite his pride and didn't always reflect his actions. He looked at you while you were lying on your bed, "I can't believe I lost to you." he muttered, "Why did I even fall for you?" he sighed, ruffling your hair.

"What did you say, Squalo?" you said in a weak voice and you were smirking.

"What!? You were awake all the time!?" he exclaimed,

You laughed at him, "No, I just woke up, when I heard you said something about me." you said, "What is it?" you asked,

"It's nothing." he said.

"Really?" you said, ruffling his white hair, "I was also suppose to say something to you, but maybe I'll do it in some other time."

"Stop that!" Squalo shouted, hitting your hand but you keep on doing it anyway.

"I won't stop this until you tell what is it that you said about me." your [e/c] eyes met his, and he noticed that you were serious.

"Fine!" Squalo leaned forward and kissed you gently on your lips, he pulled back, "That."

"I love you back, Squalo." You smiled at him, "I knew that all along."