Crush, Friend and Lover - part 2 (B26)

Author's Note:

This is not a Yaoi chapter!

-----------------------------

The next day, the way Bel treated you yesterday seemed different. "[Name]." He started approaching you,

"Yes, Belphegor-san. Do you need something?" You asked,

"Okay. First things first," He said, "I- I wanted to apologise for yesterday's crappy event."

"Wow!" You exclaimed, "The prince sure do knows how to say Sorry, huh. We'll see. I bet you wanted something." you teased.

"No!" Bel exclaimed, "I mean, yes!" he quickly added before you leave, "Yes, I wanted something, [Name]-chan." he cleared his throat.

"Well, what is it then?" you asked,

"You," he said, blushing madly.

"Me...?" you confirmed, "Wait, I'm confused, you wanted-"

"What I mean is, I wanted you to... err..." Bel paused, "Just come with me!" Bel said, dragging your hand and leading you out somewhere.

"Wait-where are we going!?!"

"To a place where I wanted to bring my princess."

"Let go, Bel-san!!" You yelled. But the more you yell the stronger the grip he has on your hand. "Just- let me go for one second!"

"No! I just can't let you go, princess!" he muttered. You stopped walking,

"What is going on, Bel-san? I'm really confused right now." you said. He didn't say anything, he just stared at you. "Just tell me." You said, coolly.

The prince sighed, "Okay! he started, "I just wanted to be friends with you. As in 'officially' friends with you." He said quoting and saying the word officially forcefully. "I'm sorry about yesterday, I really didn't mean to misunderstand your moodiness. Forgive me?" he pleaded.

You rolled your [e/c] orbs on him and sighed, "Fine. I forgive you." You said.

A wide grin started to spread along his face, "Shishi. Thank you, [Name]-chan."

"Except that, I'm confused with you calling me your princess." You said.

"Friends?" He said, lending a hand to you,

"Friends." You said, accepting it. You thought it would be an ordinary hand shake, but he dragged you closer to him in a hug and pressed his lips gently to yours! Your eyes widened as you blush madly, this was your first and unexpected kiss. You tried to pull back but he wouldn't let go. You were stuck because he was hugging you.

Once he pulled back, "Why... did you do that?" you asked him,

"That's how I greet girls, shishi." he said. 

You raised an eyebrow, "Oh really?"

----------------

Hours later, you and Bel have been close within just hours. And that is thanks to Bel's talkativeness. You never thought that he would be that talkative. You suddenly started to wonder about his hair covering his eyes. "What's with your hair?" you asked,

"I-It's nothing." he said,

"If its nothing, then I want to see your real face." You place a hand over his forehead as you attempt to remove his hair bothering his eyes. He glanced away.

"No. Don't, [Name]." the prince said.

"If you really don't want me to see your eyes, its fine with me." You said, smiling at him.

"It's nice to see you smiling at last. Ushishishi. " Bel said, smiling back at you and he was ruffling your [h/c] hair.

"Wait a second," You blinked, "Where is Flan?"

Speaking of Flan, he wasn't with you today. Which you find it so odd. Today, Flan stayed in his room, thinking about his strategy to confess to you. He gave Bel a chance to become friends with you today. "Don't tell me I like [Name]-chan, because I really do." these words keeps on flashing back on him. "I slip my tongue, Bel-senpai!" He muttered, banging his head.  "Now that I've told him, there's no holding back. [Name], I like you." he said. "No. [Name]... I love you." he said on the mirror, practicing his script to tell you about his feelings for you.

------------------------

2 weeks later, You and Bel became so close like Flan. It's like your relationship with each other was developed. And Flan meant you are slightly forgetting about him! At the moment he was jealous. Why did he ever have Bel a chance to become friends with you. He regretted so much. But he admit he was happy, Bel hadn't manipulated you... yet. He sighed as he saw you talking happily with Bel. He was quiet the whole time, normally he would tease Bel along with you. Infact, Flan misses you. After the training, he quickly grabbed your wrist, without looking to you. he was just staring from a a distance, "Can we talk, [Name]-chan?" Flan said. You looked at Bel, he nodded, "I'll be leaving for a while, ushishi." he left. Leaving you and Flan.

"Alright." You smiled, "What is it about?" you asked, sitting next to him under a tree. You studied his face, he was upset, "Hey Flan, are you sick?" you said worriedly as you placed a hand over his forehead.

"I'm glad you're worried about me." He chuckled, "but I'm not sick, [Name]-chan." he said, removing your hand away from his forehead, but he was still holding your hand.

"Of course, I will worry about you, Flan, you're my childhood friend!" you said, pinching his cheek. He blushed.

"So, how was Bel-senpai?" Flan asked,

You snorted, "Is that what you're suppose to ask me?" you laughed, "He's alright, I guess. I never thought that he would be that... strange and nice. He's alright for me."

Flan gave you a heavy sigh, "Is there something wrong?" you asked,

"He's only being nice to you or me because..." he paused, thinking if this will the right time for him to tell you the truth and his feelings.

"Don't tell me there's a condition with this, Flan." You gasped, "You know I hated it."

"No!" Flan exclaimed, "Bel-senpai really wants to become close with you." he said, "Anyway, [Name]-chan. Remember how I told you about the girl of my dreams..."

"Oh, yes! That!" You said, excitedly. You wanted to know who it was. Flan told you that 2 years ago and you have no idea that it was you, "How is she now and who is she?" you asked,

"Well, she's fine I guess." he paused, "But I'm not ready to introduce her to you yet." he said.

"Aw, come on." you muttered, "I'll tell you mine, if you tell me yours."

But at that time when you muttered those words, you suddenly thought of Bel. What? So, it means... during the past few weeks, you did had a crush on Bel!

"Really? Okay then." Flan said, having full of hope. "You go first."

"No. You go first."

Flan groaned, "For less arguement, why don't we both say it together." he protested.

You sighed, "Fine!" there was a sudden silence, and then...

"Your senpai!"

"You!"

"Sorry, what?" your eyes widened, "Did I heard that right, Flan?"

"Um. Yes, you did." Flan said, "I'm sorry, [Name]-chan. I just can't help myself but you are the girl of my dreams."

"Flan..." you mumbled,

"Now that I've let senpai to have his chance, he won again. But I'm pretty sure its not over yet. Not yet." He said,

"Flan, I didn't know. I'm sorry. I am so sorry." You said, getting up to leave. Flan quickly got up too, "Wait, [Name]!" he stopped you from leaving. He hugged you.

"Don't leave me." Flan pleaded. You suddenly shove him away, "I won't. I will always be here, okay?" you smiled but it didn't reflect your [e/c] eyes. You turned and left, as your eyes brim in tears, you didn't want for Flan to see you crying.