Inspiration (Sasagawa Ryohei)

Requested by KylaHayato-chan. ;)

Sorry for the late updates. :(

Next chapters:
- Chinito - Fon

- Angel - Byakuran

- Love Hurts - Gokudera Hayato

- Hero - Kozato Enma

- Traditional Style of Love - Basil

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

--------------------------

You are walking in the school corridor with your best friend, Kyoko. Apparently, she was going to bring her big brother's lunch which her brother keep on forgetting first thing in the morning. You knocked on the 3-2 door and opened the door for Kyoko. "Um, may I speak to my big brother please?" Kyoko said,

"Sasagawa, your sister is here." the teacher said.

Ryohei walked at the door, "What's up, Kyoko?" he asked.

"Oni-san, you forgot your lunch again." Kyoko said, handing the obento.

"Thanks Kyoko." Ryohei replied, "I would've starved if you didn't bring it here to the extreme." he said. Ryohei turn a quick glance at you. His eyes widened and a pink tinge started to spread along his face. "I-I... have to g-get back in c-cl-class..." He stammered and went back to class. shutting the door.

You and Kyoko blinked and stared blankly at each other. While you and Kyoko were walking back to your class, "Say [Name]-chan," Kyoko started, "How was your martial arts class?" she asked.

You were learning martial arts for the last 2 years. Since you have stepped Middle school, your parents wanted to keep you safe at all times and they wanted you to be able to defend yourself just incase badass and intruders attack you. And, your parents gave a strict rule, No boyfriends allowed, not until you finish Middle school or Highschool. Because of that, you barely hang out with Tsuna and the group, but you are friends with Tsuna and the others.

"Hm, its alright." You replied, "Its quite easy too. I cannot just protect myself but also my friends who are in danger." you smirked.

"When do you have martial arts class?" Kyoko asked,

"I have it every week." You said, "I'm not walking with you this dismissal time by the way. I have martial arts class."

"Oni-san have it as well today." Kyoko added. You blushed. What a coincidence you thought.

You have to admit, over the past few years you have martial arts class, Kyoko's brother, Ryohei was also there watching you. In fact, he fall inlove at first sight with you and, you on the other hand, you are starting to feel a little tiny spark on him. There are times that you were so annoyed at him because he is too loud to be true but whenever you are around, watching him on a match, he was always inspired by you.

"[Name]-chan did you know that Oni-san is having a crush on this girl on the boxing club?" Kyoko said,

"R-Really?" You said, still blushing and trying to act normal. Your heart was beating so fast.

"He also said that she also goes to Nami-Middle. But I don't know who." Kyoko said, "Can you help me figure who she is, since you're in the martial arts class?"

"O-Oh sure." You giggled, yet Kyoko was noticing that you were already acting weird.

"Are you alright, [Name]-chan?" she asked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." you said.

------------------------

It was the end of the day and you have to go straight to your martial arts class. "[LAST NAME]!!" Someone's voice yelled. It extremely bellowed from a distance, tracking attention to the crowd. Your head shrunk and you slowly face palmed, 'That's him...' you whispered. He approached you, "ARE YOU GOING TO YOUR TRAINING???" He asked,

"Yes, I am." you said coolly, "I am going there right now. Are you going, Ryohei?" you asked.

"YES TO THE EXTREME!!!" He shouted excitedly, you sighed, "I'M WALKIG WITH YOU TO THE EXTREME!" he said and smiled widely.

Behind that smile, you can see him obviously blushing. So you blushed as well. It was obvious Ryohei likes you and you like him despite his loudness and his imperfections. You believed that you font need a guy who is popular, you just wanted a guy that can protect you and love you with his whole heart and that is Ryohei. So, you felt like breaking your parents rule.

You and Ryohei arrived at your destination, but before you can even enter your dojo room, Ryohei grabbed you, "What, Ryohei?" you asked,

"[Last Name]," he started. He was serious and he had a cool voice compared awhile ago, he was blushing so mad. "Can you.... attend my match tomorrow?" he said, "If I win, I have something to tell you."

You smiled, "Sure. I'll be there for inspiration." you said sweetly, "Did you want me to bring Kyoko?"

"Yeah!" he said, "it will be perfect to the extreme! Kyoko has been bothering with the girl that I like which is you... so yeah."

"What?" You said, shockingly and blushed madly. Ryohei hummed, he hugged you and kissed your forehead lightly.

"I love you, [Name.]" he said.

"Eh?"

"There, I did it in advanced to the extreme." he said. Once he pulled away, you punched his gut.

"I hate and love you, Sasagawa Ryohei." you smirked and proceeded to your dojo room. Ryohei watched you as you leave, he was blushing madly.