Wanted! (Alaude)

Requested by Beta-Chan! :)

Sorry if I haven't updated for a while minnacchi. I will try to catch up with your requests as soon as possible. After Alaude, Tsuna is up next again. ;) Enjoy the rest of the story. Vote, comment and follow me minnacchi! :)

-Ponponcchi. ;)

---------------------------

He just caught your eye. He was a mysterious person to you because he never really shows up to people. He is a person who doesn't really join crowds but you like people who are just simply aloof. And Alaude for you is someone different with a unique talent.

You are a CEDEF member, the group which Alaude created and found. To him, he sees you as a strong subordinate and was determined to win because for you. winning is everything. You cannot achieve anything when you lose and you hated losing most of the time.

Whenever Alaude breaks a lot of things during mission, you cannot help yourself to laugh. The Vongola Primo always get to blame Alaude alone. What he did not know, 34% of the mission's damages is you. You get easily disctracted when Alaude is around but if he's gone off, all alone to face the boss, you are doing smoothly just fine and most likely you take down all of your enemies in a twinkle of an eye. And since you fellow mates started to notice this distraction of yours.... One day, your other team members were gone off for a holiday. So you are left with Alaude... alone. "You what...?!" you exclaimed. Shouting right infront of Alaude's face.

Alaude evilly smirked, "I did not know either, [Name]." he said, placing his handcuffs to his desk. "It was so unexpected. I was trying to look for the other subordinate of ours but it appears that they all left. And we have a mission to do today." Alaude said, getting up grabbing his handcuffs.

"What?" you stared blankly, "Wait, Alaude, where on earth are you going?"

"Mission. Where else." Alaude said, slightly turning to glare at you, "So? You coming or I'm doing this alone?"

You frowned, your eyes narrowed, "I'm coming." you said, following him outside. "The Vongola Primo will definitely blame me for sending you off to a mission alone and destroying the whole base. And that means more paper work for him." you teased. Among the CEDEF members, you are the only one that can tease Alaude like that. He suddenly shot a glare at you, "Excuse me, what?" Alaude cleared his throat, "I know you also caused severe damages when I'm around you, [Name]." he said.

Alaude continued walking, you just followed him. When you've reached the home front of the enemy, a massive enemy force suddenly came attacking you and Alaude, "I'll handle this!" Both of you and Alaude said. Both of you glared at each other. "No, I will!" you yelled at his face,

"I will!" Alaude argued. Without a thought, he was attacking the enemies. One by one, taking them all down with his bare hands. And you were just fighting there (more like breaking and wrecking things, because Alaude is around). "Done." Alaude said, without even dropping any sweat. He turn a glance at you and found a pile of damages, "What... just happen?" he asked, staring blankly at you. He slighy snorted, he can't help himself laugh.

You groaned, "I keep missing my shots, thanks to you!" You blamed him. Bolting up right, fixing your clothes, "Right. Let's go." you said, bitterly.

"Hm. I was about to tell you that." he said, walking off. "This way." he said, coolly. You rolled your eyes and followed him anyway.

"What's about this crappy mission anyway?" you wondered.

"The boss is a wanted criminal." he replied, "So I have to arrest him. And you must not interefere with this, [Name]." he said.

"W-Why not?" you asked, "This is my mission too, Alaude."

"But I want the boss for myself."

You narrowed your eyes to him again. You stopped walking and so did he, "No hassles. Come on, get a move on!" Alaude hissed.

"No!" you said, walking to him. Alaude just stared at you, not drawing any emotion to his face. You tip toed and kissed him in the cheek quickly and began walking again. "What was that for?" he asked, when a pink tinge started to spread along his face.

"Tch, a something special we call good-luck-defeating-the-big-boss, Alaude." you smirked.

There was an unamused face in Alaude's face. Cold metal suddenly felt your skin, "Wha-? A-Alaude! What are you doing!?" you panicked, "I'm no criminal, I'm just a CEDEF subordinate of yours!"

"Hm. Stealing is a crime, [Name]." he said, "And with this, you cannot interefere with my actions fighting with the stupid damn boss here."

"I did not steal anything!" you protested, struggling in your worth.

"Are you sure?" Alaude corrected, "Oh, have I ever mention that you are the most wanted criminal ever."

"What the heck did I do?!"

Alaude leaned forward, with his hand on your chin so you were looking straight to him, "You." he started, "Have stolen a kiss from me." he said and suddenly kissed your cheek quickly. Your cheeks turned bright red, those guys... they're dead when they get back. You cursed as you remembered your fellow subordinates. You cleared your throat, "That's all I did?" you asked but Alaude did not respond, "Can you let go of me now?"

"No. I'm not done yet." he said, "You're a wanted criminal, [Name]. Because... you have stolen my heart." he said. This time, he kissed you on your lips so hard. Once he pulled away, you were speechless. Alaude smirked once again, still not letting you go.

Alaude had gone off and finished the wanted criminal. He did not decide to arrest him, he just left him on the cold floor knocked out and his face broken (Well, not really). "Why aren't you arresting him? Can you free me now, Alaude?" you asked if he can free you for the 32th time.

"He's on his own." Alaude said, half heartedly. "I just wanted to arrest you."

"But why me?" you asked again,

Alaude glared at you, "Because you're my most wanted. ~" he said, "And if someone steals you away from me, he'll face his doom." he lightly smiled, "I love you." he mumbled.