First and Last (TYL Fuuta de la Stella)

A request from Taart123 :) Here you go! Enjoy the story. ^^

--------------------

Fuuta is your childhood friend. In the age of 10 you and Fuuta had a close relationship with each other, in fact you grew up together in Italy. But when he had to leave to go to Japan, this really broke your heart. You seeked love in a very young age. But like others say, If its meant to be it will be. You wished that Fuuta will never forget you and you wished that you will see each other again. And you believed in that. Talking about Rankings, you always say that he's smart because he ranks people from the top the least. But everytime you ask him about your rank with the whole lot, he keeps saying "I can't find you, [Name]-nee." or "I'll see what are your likes then I can rank and test you with it."

Fuuta promised you that he will find a good ranking spot for you. Fuuta promised that he will see you again. That's a promise. But sometimes not all promises are granted. It was long distance relationship for the two of you. You and Fuuta send letters, post-cards and even pictures almost everyday. You were happy for him because he met good people who will take care of him. You even send him a list of rankings for updating, just in case he didn't know. But one day..... it just stops. You never received a letter from him or news about him. Looks like he has forgotten about you. This made you feel like focusing even more to what you are doing. If Fuuta has forgotten about you and so you will. The promises you and Fuuta made just slowly began to break.

--------------------------
10 years later....

From Italy to Japan. You travelled all the way through there. Since you've been studying Japanese as your secondary language, its finally about time for you to go to Japan. You arrived in a place called Namimori. Since this place is new to you, you are quite not used to it. I really think I know someone that lives here, at least. You thought. You suddenly saw a little kid with a cow suit and an afro. Probably Fuuta lives here. It hit you. That cow kid is named Lambo. Fuuta told you that ages ago when he first arrived in Namimori. Must be his playmate. But, this is in 10 years time. Why would that kid be  still a kid. He should look like a teenager, you started to wonder. As you search the place, a light brown head caught your eye, "Hm, Fuuta?" you gazed to the direction where the guy was going. You lost him in the crowd. You sighed, "Must be my imagination."

"Fuuta!!" Lambo yelled, catching attention from people.

Your [e/c] eyes widened, "I-It was him or I'm just paranoid?"

"Ranking Fuuta." A guy said, picking Lambo up by the afro.

"Gupyaaaaa!!! Save me, Fuuta!!" Lambo wailed,

"I will only let this kid go, if you tell me where the base is." he said.

You ran towards where Lambo was yelling. And there, you saw, Fuuta. Fuuta de la Stella - your childhood friend and your first love. He didn't notice you, his eyes was fixed on Lambo. "Let the kid go!" You shouted at the man.

"Huh, and who are you?" he asked. With this Fuuta turned a gaze at you, his mocha eyes widened in surprise, "[N-Name]-nee..." he was shocked to see you after ten years. You looked like a matured lady. You were tall, you have slim legs, your [h/c] strands flowed, he stared into your [e/c] orbs and it was perfect he thought. And he is seeing the future in you. A future of you and him together.

Until the imagining thing was broken when Lambo pulled a grenade out of his afro, "Let Lambo-san go!!" he exclaimed pulling the trigger.

"Idiot!" You tried to stop him but the grenade already exploded sending Lambo and the man flying to the sky.

"Jeez, that was... something." you muttered,

"[Name]-nee." Fuuta finally approached you.

you glanced at him, "Fu-Fuuta!" you exclaimed, you cleared your throat and bolted up right, "Long time no see. You grown... a lot taller than me."