Mini Mosca part 2 (Spanner)

You and Spanner were nervous. You just hoped that Mini Mosca wouldn't fail and you were confident because you saw how it was built and it was built by a machinery expert, Spanner. You just have to rely on him and everything will be fine.

Mini Mosca suddenly clinged to you again, "Mini Mosca, can you give me something to lose my nervousness?" you asked. The Mosca nodded and gave you one of Spanner's strawberry lollipops. 'Seriously, Mini Mosca?' you thought. Why would the mosca give you Spanner's lollipops? You sighed.

Just then, your professor and the judges walked to you and Spanner, "Where's your inverntion?" he asked,

"This one, professor." You said, presenting Mini Mosca to them, "What does it do, you ask?" Mini Mosca gave him a cup of coffee, he nodded. Your professor took it. Then, the Mosca walked to the judges and gave them cakes, fresh from the microwave. The judges nodded their heads in an agreement.

"What other things does it do?" Your professor asked. Mini Moska took a broom out and started sweeping the floor. Your professor noticed that you and Spanner does not use any remote control which impressed him and the judges.

Moments later, your professor and the judges finally decided for the winner of this year's Science Fair. The prize is 2 week trip to Japan for 2. It kind of amazed Spanner, "I'd always wanted to go to Japan." he said,

"Really? Same here." You said, "It's a nice place, especially when its the time of spring."

"And the winner for this year's Science Fair is...." your professor announced. You closed your eyes and prayed while Spanner is calming. "Mini Moska of Spanner and [Last Name] [First Name]!" he exclaimed.

You and Spanner gasped in happiness and the two of you couldn't believe that you won. Spanner came up the stage to claim the prize, "Thank you. Thank you." He said. "And most thank you to [Last Name]. This was her idea and I'm the one who built, the Mini Mosca." he said.

It's already sundown, you and Spanner were walking home together. Until suddenly, "Thank you so much, [Last Name]!!" Spanner said, due to his happiness, he hugged you and spun you around, you laughed and blushed madly,

"You're always welcome, Spanner-san!" You said. There was sudden awkward silence between the two of you. He suddenly held your hand, glanced at you and suddenly looked away. He was thinking of kissing you but he doesn't have the guts to do it. So, instead you kissed him on the cheek, "Thank you too, Spanner-san." you said, letting go of his hand and left.

"[Last Name]!" Spanner said, "Umm." Suddenly, Mini Mosca grabbed you and Spanner, "Mini Mosca?"

"What are you doing?" you asked. The Mosca suddenly let you and Spanner hold hands. You and Spanner looked at each other blankly. And suddenly, a heart shaped velvet cake with white icing on its sides came out from Mini Mosca's microwave. It has the lettering 'I love you'.

"Welll, I think Mini Mosca just told you what I'm going to say." Spanner mumbled,

"What?" you asked curiously,

"T-That..." He started, "I love you, [Last Name]!"

You stared at him, you suddenly blushed and smiled at him, "I love you too, Spanner." you said. You and Spanner glanced at Mini Mosca at nodded at the two of you. He suddenly fired fireworks. "That's beautiful." you muttered. Spanner glanced at you and kissed you on your cheek.