14.

{Y/n POV}

I slowly opened my eyes, squinting as my head started to pound. It felt as if something had hit me immensely hard on my skull with an iron bar. I started to get used to the light in the room and swallowed, my throat as dry as the lands of Elsewyr. When was the last time I had drunk something? I couldn't recall. It wasn't until now that I noticed my hands were shackled against a wall and that I was wearing nothing else but my underwear. The room was cold as ice and it smelt like blood and decomposing skeevers. This must be the cellar of the estate I got the plans for. A few meters away, torture tools were exposed, varying from a sharp device that looked like a mouth with teeth and things that seemed like screws and other horrible things. Somewhere in the distance, a door opened. I tried to regain my footing, as I was slumped against the wall, resting my back against the cobble. I had to look strong. The wooden door at the right of the room swung open, three large Nord bandits appearing. 'Look who's awake!' One spat, a large grin on his face as they approached. The skin under his eyes was painted blue. It clearly used to be a beautiful, intimidating war sign, but time had faded the blue liquid to a vague hue of green, what made him seem like he was permanently tired. I looked him up and down. Of course I recognized his Stormcloak armor. Dirt had etched itself into his skin and the blonde braids that framed his bearded face were greasy. He smelled horrible, even for a soldier. Did they think I was an Imperial spy? I was pretty confused, since I didn't wear any Imperial artifacts on me. The man crouched down in front of me to match my eye level. 'Hello lassie, my name is Hakovar and I am your worst nightmare. Those are my friends, Gislen and Bjatir. What is your name?' His calloused hand caressed my cheek as if I was a fragile dolly. I growled lowly. 'Oh, the little lady is a fierce one, eh?' I didn't say a word, I didn't want to give them the satisfaction. The man named Gislen stepped forwards. 'You want to know what we do with Imperial scum? We torture them.' I looked around the room with alert eyes. Where the hell was Nero when I needed him?! I was sure he was next to me when I passed out. He would never abandon me. One of the men seemed to read my mind. 'Are you trying to find your doggie? Bjatir thought he would make a fine rug, so we killed him. See it on the bright side, his wife will be very happy with her new home decoration. The lands of Skyrim can be terribly cold during winters!' Rage engulfed me as I tried to stand stronger, the cuffs tightening around my wrists as I tried to move. 'You better speak, missy. What are those Imperial friends of yours trying to do, or do we have to beat it out of you?' Hakovar grabbed one of the torture tools from the table and held it against my cheek, grazing the blade over my skin lightly. 'Would be a shame if we had to scratch that pretty face of yours a little, eh? Or rip your nails out of your hands.' 'I am not an Imperial spy.' I growled, trying to not let my sadness permeate through my voice. They killed Nero and they would pay with their lives. If I had the chance to get my hands on a weapon, I would do it without hesitation. 'The girl has a voice after all! Now lads, what shall we do with her, hm? Her face is way too beautiful to damage, eh? What will make her speak?' One of the Nords licked his lips lustfully and I shuddered. 'Don't you even dare...' I muttered. 'What are you going to do about it, love? You seem so vulnerable right now...' His hand grabbed my waist and I felt his warm skin against mine. 'You are disgusting!' A low chuckle came from his throat. 'I can't help it you are so pretty, girlie.' As he leaned closer, I spat in his face. 'Get away from me, creep.' He wiped is thumb across his cheek to sweep away the saliva. 'Oh, once I am done with you, you won't ever get the chance to be saved. We are in the cellar of Goldenglow Estate and the owner just died by our own hand! No one will find your here, no one will suspect a thing!' Gislen breathed in my neck, resting his hands on my bare sides. 'You're our little plaything now and you can't find it.' Never have I felt so embarrassed and humiliated before as at this moment. Shivers ran down my spine and I closed my eyes as I heard one of the men drop his armor to the floor, iron clattering against stone. 'This can hurt a bit, but you'll get used to it soon enough. Maybe even enjoy it.' The others laughed. As he forced me to bend over, tears started to roll down my cheeks and I prayed to the divines for my friends to save me.