2- Percy POV ..... NOW

Dangling over a pit of chemicals is nothing. Dangling over a pit of chemicals with multiple people threatening you to talk is nothing. So imagine this mission in Africa, with people trying to scare you to get info is getting really boring.

"Agent Jackson," My earpiece goes off. "Kinda busy Coulson, what do you need?"
I ask, looking forward to the fun part of this mission. "We need you back at HQ"
I smirk without my 'captors' able to see. "Give me three minutes and send me my jet" (A/N- I don't really know how things go on in SHIELD so put up with me and maybe tell me how things go) Breaking out of my chains after hearing some info I need that they shared thinking I won't escape, I jump to the side avoiding the chemical pit.

Using my ADHD to an advantage, I look at my situation taking in everything. I hear my jet landing outside. Three men rush at me and I faint a left, going right. I kick at them before jumping back once they start to retaliate. One of the men actually starts to think and brings out a nice gun and starts to aim and shoot.

Bringing out my own gun while having all the information that I needed I start to shoot. I only use three bullets while turning around to face the other two. Shooting with accuracy, I knock the rest out and run back to the pit.

Taking out a match, I light it and drop it into the chemicals and run outside. I hop into the jet and fly off, toward the States.
______________________________________________

I had joined SHIELD a month after I left. People might wonder how I, Percy Jackson am patient and quiet enough for the job. Well, I am.

People might wonder from time to time if I'm planning on returning to the demigod world. I might. Might not. I'm happy where I am. The last time I saw a demigod was a few months after I left.

As I entered HQ, I went right away to where I most probably would find Coulson. Oh, and people usually wonder why Coulson. Isn't he supposed to be dead? ... Well, he didn't die. It must have been painful to be put through what he was going through, but with everyone thinking he died it was enough to motivate them to defeat Loki.

When I enter the room Coulson is in, he looks at me and motions for me to sit down. "For your next mission, you will be going and helping out The Avengers," He says as I sit down. "That means that you can and will be the newest Avenger. By far nobody knows except Fury, you and I."

Great. Just great. Next assignment is to work with people who have toys made and shirts with their faces on them. I'm not trying to sound stuck up or anything, but working with them might not be fun and it's not a challenge.

"And what about my.... peculiarities sir?" I ask while trying to make sure he isn't lying or anything. "Only two people will know for the time being. Nobody else until we give you the word to do so."

"And who might those be sir? " I ask, hoping that this is just temporary and I might know who it is.

"You won't have to worry. Agent Walker is going to go with you as she is also going to become an Avenger. The two Avengers who will know already know." I raise my eyebrow at this. Is Luna joining me? Okay then.

"Sir, only five people know my secret. You, Fury, Luna...." My voice trails off as I remember the other two agents who are part of the Avengers. I had forgotten about that until now, even though Tasha is always complaining about how childish Stark is.

"I see you've realized who the two are. Now, don't you have a report to write for Fury?" I nod a yes and get up to leave.

Once I am by the door, I turn back to Coulson as he looks at me expectantly. "Do Agents Barton and Romanoff know that we are going to become apart of their team?" Coulson shakes his head no and I walk out, going to find Luna so we could talk.
______________________________________________

As I reach Luna's room at the base, I enter without knocking knowing my fellow assassin knew I was going to come in.

Walking into her room, I feel something behind me and take out a knife and put the blade to the person's neck. Giving me a smirk, Luna ducks and tackles me with a hug. Sure we were both some of the top agents and assassins of SHIELD, but that isn't stopping us from dating.

Luna has been working at SHIELD for about two years. She is now a level seven agent while I'm a level eight. Even though I left Olympus because I couldn't deal with Annabeth dying, I realized that if she were here she would have beaten me till I couldn't move for a couple of weeks. She would have wanted me to move on and live my life and that is what I am doing.

Luna lets go of the hug before going over and sitting in a chair. "What brings you here Aquaman?" She says as she gets comfortable.

"You hear about the mission?" I ask as I sit on the ground. "Yep, got told half an hour ago." I nod and we begin to talk like normal people do even though we were far from normal.
______________________________________________
"You ready?" Luna asks as we get out of the car. "As ready as I'll ever be Walker," I say as I break out in a grin. "Let's make a bet!" Luna says as we walk up to the tower. The tower is marvelous. Annabeth would be gushing over the architecture right now.

"And that is?" I say as we make our way to the elevator. "Let's see how cold and cut off you could be to the non-assassins in the Avengers. Show them how every other agent sees you." I raise my eyebrow to show her to continue. "I bet 100 dollars that you won't last with the act for more than a month."

I give her my signature smirk. "Deal"