6- Percy POV

"NINJA!" He yells, mouth agape while pointing at me. I just shrug and look at the girls. They follow my action.

As soon as the team files into the room and sit on the couch. We look at the TV and wonder what now?
_________________________________________
"So, what should we watch?" Tony asked awkwardly. I was about to say Finding Nemo or Finding Dory, but would that keep up the image that I'm the cold assassin everyone (almost everyone) knows?

Clint and Luna seem to know what I'm thinking because they look over and smirk.

I look over at Natasha and send a silent plead to her to suggest it. She looks over at me sending a questioning look. She then looks over to the others and gives a knowing look. She nods a tiny bit of a fraction that a normal person wouldn't see.

"Well? What have you guys decided?" She asks the boys. "Nothing yet, but if you or any other of the others in that assassins league of yours have any ideas, then be our guest," Tony says with a smug look while the others are naming from the top of their heads some TV show or movie names.

Natasha raises an eyebrow at them while opening her mouth to suggest hopefully the movie I want. I see the duo exchanging glances then burning holes into the back of her head in a type of way that says don't do it!

"Finding Nemo," she says with the most serious tone she could muster.

"Finding...... Nemo?" Steve says.

"Have anything against it?" She says with a bit of a threat hinted in her voice.

"Never seen it," He said honestly. Tony think about this new 'information' from Steve, then he jumps up disappearing in a room. Moments later he returns with a DVD in hand. "Then it's settled then. Capsicle needs to learn the beauty of a Pixar movie"
Thank you, Nat.
________________________________________
Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Ah

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high

Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a madman
I hear the voices when I'm dreaming,
I can hear them say

Luna and I sing along to it on my bed at three in the morning. Sure we watched Finding Nemo the same day and then continued on with Finding Dory, but that wasn't enough!

So, we headed up to my room at 10:00. We then proceeded to Supernatural. We had only watched the first two seasons and half of the third before coming to the Avengers tower because of how busy we usually are with missions.

Five hours of watching it, and we are still not bored. We are currently watching the season finale of season 3.

As I look over at my shoulder to where Luna was, she was laying there, snuggling against my chest looking like the angel she is.

Of course, she would fall asleep now at all times. Dean's demon deal is ending! She has wanted to see what would happen for the past couple of hours. I chuckle to myself.

Thank goodness JARVIS has turned off all cameras in this room. I had him turn them all off when I entered my room. Don't want him snooping in on me (and in right nows case 'us') when he's bored trying to figure us out. I got two hundred bucks at stake because I have to pay each person on Team Luna a hundred bucks if I lose.

So HA STARK! You aren't gonna unravel my secrets anytime soon! I gently lift Luna off my chest and carry her. I then advanced on pulling the sheets of the bed and placing her in. I then pause the episode and turn off the TV. Guess it's time to go to sleep.
_________________________________________
Waking up to Luna snuggled up to me, I look over at the time on the clock next to my bed, which also conveniently has the date on it. 7 am. I rub my eyes and search the clock for the date. Date..... date... August... date..... schist!

Well, you can guess what today is! (A/N I really couldn't think of anything so I told myself hey why don't I do this) I'm honestly not that surprised that I might've forgotten that today is a bit of a special day.

As I got up, suddenly alert, I start to remember all my other birthdays. What most stood out was my 16th birthday.

I chuckled to myself. That was possibly the worst and one of my best birthdays ever. Other than the fact that I could've made the world end, it was a pretty good birthday that included a brick that Annabeth and Tyson called a cupcake.

And then the demigods- oh no. I promised Jason and the others I would visit from time to time. Guess that isn't working out.
_________________________________________
As I get out of the bathroom and I get dressed, I go and sit down on my bed. I place my head in my heads and pray to any god listening to not let me get killed the next time I see a demigod.

I sigh and shake my head. When I move to get up, I feel arms wrap me in a hug. "Good morning Perce" Luna drawls on sleepily. "Good Morning" I reply shortly after.

As she stretches, I get back up and make my way to the door. Before I pass through, I turn around and say, "Get dressed and I'll make breakfast quickly." I winked and walked out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
As I flipped pancakes, Tash and Apollo Jr came in. Clint has dark, round bags under his eyes that seemed to look like they came from a Tom and Jerry cartoon.

Natasha looked the opposite of Clint. She was in a t-shirt and sweatpants on with her hair tied up, but she still somehow looked put-together.

When Clint saw me, he put on a smug look on his face while Natasha soundlessly moved her lips to form the words oh no.

"So Perce, you lost the bet didn't you?"

I shake my head. "Nope," I said popping the 'p'. "Oh and get dressed. We are going out today."

They sent a questioning look but complied, turning back to the elevator and getting in.

Five minutes later, I hear someone come in and I put an emotionless face on. Can't take any risks.

As the rest trickle in, Steve, Luna and I are already eating pancakes. I left some more on two other plates for Tash and Birdbrain.
_______________________________________
"Where are you going superspy?" Stark drawls a bit with exhaustion.
"Nowhere you're welcome that's for sure Stark," I say with every bit of seriousness in my tone.

I then turn to my fellow SHIELD agents. "Ready?" They chorus a yes and hop off their stools.

Once we get out the elevator and into the lobby, they ask "Where are we going?"

I look around at several points of the lobby and see several cameras. I then look over at them and her my head to a few of them.

They seem to understand after a couple of seconds and we all file out of the building.

Once we are at a good distance away from the Avengers Tower I turn to them.

"So, do you know what the date is?" I ask with a smirk.

"August 18th" They answer on their own time.

"Yep," I say, my smirk growing into a smile.

"So, where are we going?"