18- Steve POV

"What just happened?" Bruce asked as Percy ran to the elevator after telling us that he and Luna were not going to be around for a couple of days.

We all turned toward Clint and Natasha because they knew Percy the best. All of us, except Tony, had questioning looks on our faces. And we were all confused.

   "Is anyone as confused as I am?" Bruce said, trying to gain an answer from anybody. Tony looked like he understood everything that happens in the tower and that he knew something we might not. I don't really think he would know more than us though, Percy can't stand him.

   "Tony...... why aren't you as clueless as the rest?" Clint asked a bit cautiously. Why's he being cautious?

   "Didn't any of you hear what they were saying a couple minutes ago? They're going somewhere and they're packing." His smirk grew into an excited smile.

   "You didn't answer the question Stark, why aren't you clueless?" Natasha questioned him, turning to interrogator mode.

   "I didn't say that I'm not clueless, I am. But this will be the perfect opportunity to do something that I've wanted to do for some time now!"

   "And what's that?" I ask with my instincts flaring up. He's planning something, and that something is probably not good.

   "We've got the tower to ourselves! Two of the scariest people in the world can't do anything about us having the tower!"

   "Tony...."Clint asked with amusement as we all realized that Tony's probably gonna throw a party, "that's why Natasha didn't go. She wanted to go with them, but they needed someone to make sure you don't ruin your own tower."

   Stark huffed and was about to walk away when the elevator opened up and Percy ran out of it, out of breath a bit.

   As he rushed in, he almost stumbles but caught himself and hurried over to us. "Luna and I are gonna be gone for a few days. OK?" He asked trying to regain his breath while sporting a broad smile from excitement. Before any of us can respond he smiled widely and cried out "Bye!" while rushing back to the elevator.

   We turn to the super spies once more. "Do you know exactly where they are going?" I ask as I can't help but finally ask, as I was trying not to pry into their lives.

   "Yeah, we just said that Natasha wanted to go," Clint said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

   "Well...." Tony said as he looked at them expectantly.

   "Well, what?" Clint asked cluelessly. Natasha looked at him while rolling her eyes she then hit the back of his head.

   "Well, where did they go?" Tony asked, giving Clint a 'seriously?' look.

   "As you must've remembered from breakfast, they said something along the lines of 'nowhere you're allowed in'," Natasha replied harshly while standing up from where she was sitting.

   "I'm going to go and see if there's anything useful I can do." She said as she walked away to the elevator. A few seconds later, while managing not to slip on the ground because Bruce spilled something, Clint got up and jumped into an open vent.

   I took that as my opportunity to look at Tony. "What are you planning?" I asked him as he smiled once he realizes Clint and Natasha were gone.

   "What?" He asked way too innocently. I give him an irritated look as he pushes back his chair to stand up. As he stands up, Bruce gives me a look then looks to Stark. He keeps going back and forth between us when he finally got up from his seat, leaving me all alone.