26- Third POV

"I'm not following up," Natasha claimed after another minute or two of silence.

"What if we were looking at this the wrong way? What if it's a man-made object?" I say, breaking the now common silence.
___________________________________________

The group stands around in astonished silence. Of all the things they had thought of, Percy hadn't ever heard anyone in the whole camp suggest this idea.

It felt weird that he thought of this and nobody else had. It felt good because if this proves to be right, then nobody can say anything about how he is not really smart. He is smart, he just didn't like showcasing it. Percy also used to enjoy letting Annabeth use her amazing intelligence instead.

The blind demigod hummed happily at the team's silence while playing a tune on his lap with his hands acting as drumsticks.

"Percy? Are you alright?" Bruce asks as he hears footsteps nearing him before being pulled up into a standing position.

"Yeah.... why wouldn't I be?" The son of the sea god asked as he leaned against Bruce's form.

"You're taking this oddly well. You shouldn't be taking this that well." Bruce observed as he shifted subconsciously from foot to foot.

"Why would I not be taking this well? I thought of it! I had time to process it." Percy retorted, getting fed up with all the hinting Bruce was doing.

"Percy, think. If it's manmade, you won't know how to stop it!" Natasha shouted, growing frustrated by the minute.

"We don't know how to  stop it either way!" The demigod retorted while stomping his feet and crossing his arms over his chest. 

   Percy turned away from the group and started to blindly walk away. As Luna ran to his side to help guide him, he shrugged off her hands and kept moving. 

   "Percy, where are you going?" Natasha asked, sounding like an exasperated mother who just got into a fight with her son and wanted to end it. 

   "I'm getting away from here. Anywhere at the moment is far better than being here with you guys!" He exclaimed while still not bumping into anything or tripping. 

   "You're going to get hurt!" Steve shouted at him, looking after his teammate even though Percy didn't want anything to do with them at the moment. 

   "I am not going to get hurt, Grandpa Rogers! I know the camp like the back of my hand!" He huffed before running away in the direction of the cabins, every few seconds moving away from something that could've hurt him. 

    "Do you guys remember his fun 'I don't get mad or anything I am just always mean' times? Ah, the good old days." Tony said, breaking the tension in the area. 

   Natasha and Luna both went up to him and hit the back of his head before running off towards the direction that Percy took. 

    "He's just got them wrapped around his finger, doesn't he?" He grumbled before stalking off towards where the camp kitchens were, hoping to find something to eat and see if there is any hidden alcohol in there. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Percy sat on the bed of his cabin, Minotaur horn in hand. He was frustrated. His emotions heightened. He missed the ability to see. He missed the beautiful green of the grass and the blue of the sky. He missed seeing all fish in his father's domain and the gorgeous flying creatures in his uncle's. 

    As a tear grazed his cheek and made its way down to his chin, he didn't even think of hiding it. He was allowed to cry. Any normal person would've cried the moment they had found out they had lost their sight.