24- Third Person POV

The camp was in a frenzy. They had been glad to see Percy when he joined in the fighting. Most of the focus was on Percy as he fought like a whirlwind. The other part of their focus was when the mortal team called 'The Avengers' joined in the fight. Captain America and Iron Man were useless during the whole fight. The Hulk was able to do some damage. The assassins were able to hold their ground. Thanks to Percy, they had celestial bronze weapons.

After that, as the battle ended, they went to greet Percy to find him collapse against a tree, unconscious. They had crowded Chiron, demanding answers and wanting to see Percy. All Chiron did was send them away and made them get back to their training with their cabin.

Over a day later, they got news that Percy was awake. He was finally awake, and as much as it was fun to tell his team stories, they were agitated with all the questions.

   As they crowded the door of the infirmary, wanting to listen to what was happening because they knew that if Percy could, he would have been out of bed the first chance he got. What's wrong with him? Ran through their minds as soon as they heard Will mutter curses in ancient Greek.

   Piper finally had the courage to enter the room a couple minutes after Stark and the rest of the team entered the infirmary. As she entered, she saw Percy smile and say, "It's so good to see you guys here!"

   The team groaned and Will flicked him in the back of his head while Percy cheekily smiled, not caring that it was a terrible pun.

   "Hi," he said, waving to Piper when she was halfway to his bed.

   "Percy, how are you feeling?" She said as she sat at the edge of the bed.

   "I feel great. Just great. Legally blind, but otherwise amazing." He said with a smile etched on his face.

   Piper looked at the team of mortal heroes in confusion as they started to back away slowly to the crowded door. She then focused her gaze on Will since he was the expert here and knew what was going on.

   "Will....... what's wrong with Perce?" She said, trying to not let charmspeak seep into her words.

    "Nothing, he's fine." The blond son of Apollo said as he smiled sheepishly, having been trouble at lying and obviously not convincing the daughter of Aphrodite.

   "Then what did he mean by 'legally blind'?" She asked as she stood up from the bed and backed Will up to a wall.

   "You caught that?" He nervously said. He didn't want anyone to really know that Percy was blind until he could figure out what exactly was wrong with him.

   "Will Solace! Tell me what is wrong with him!" Piper commanded as she was in front of Will and they barely had any room between them, the angry tension in the room showing.

   Will started to shake his head, trying to resist telling her. Piper repeated the order, letting more and more charmspeak trickle into her words. Will, to everyone's amusement at the door, kept trying to resist. He wanted to tell her, but a voice in his head reprimanded him and nagged him to tell Chiron, Grover, and Nico first.

   "I would tell you......." he said as he tried to sidestep her, "but I first need to tell a couple others before the word can get out."

   Piper gave him an unimpressed look at the excuse and just huffed before putting Katoptris back in its sheath, having been unaware that she had slid it out and having pressed it against Will's neck.

   Will rubbed his neck before looking at the large assembly of demigods at the infirmary door. He knew that the Athena cabin was already working on trying to find out why Percy was blind now since they most likely heard Percy say he was blind, and many people excluding Piper saw him checking out something on Percy's neck.