12- Clint POV

As Percy sat on the kitchen table, Zöe was up on it with him, circling him and the occasional jump over his legs. Everyone, and I mean everyone, had laughed at what happened yesterday. It took the rest of the team to accept it, but they finally did.

"Pewcy, catch me!" Zöe yelled as soon as Percy had gotten up and headed to get something to eat.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Can be heard from Steve as he watched with horror at Zöe go and get ready to jump.

"Oh great, I know a suicidal three-year-old," can be heard from the other side of the room.

Bruce had an alarmed look on his face that seemed frozen on. He was also standing in place seeming not to know what to do.

Percy, being the goof he is, dropped the bowl of chips and ran over to her as soon as she jumped.

She had expected him to catch her. She always does this and he never learns that she won't jump unless she sees him about to catch her.

The floor was littered with chips though, and all Zöe was able to do was giggle as she hugged Percy and mumbled "Thanks for saving me," with a huge smile plastered on her face.

She then put her hands on his shoulders and leaned up towards the roof to indicate that she wanted something.

"Ummm Percy," Tony said as he made his way to the table. "Is she trying to fly?"

"Nope" He replied while popping the 'p'. "She wants something though," He said with a smirk as he looked at her.

"And that is.....?" Steve said as he let the last word drawl out.

"To be put on my shoulders of course," he said with a hint of a 'duh' threatening to make its way out.
__________________________________________

"I'm bored." I cried out dramatically as Zöe ran around the floor. And by floor, I mean the level in the tower, not like the floor floor. (Does that make sense?)

Zöe had fallen asleep last night after we got Percy to pay up. She stayed over for the night considering Sally didn't mind.

It was hilarious watching her run around and occasionally playing (she would play while they would barely do anything) with Luna and Natasha.

I got her to accept a challenge of playing Xbox games every hour or two. When she wasn't doing that, she was with Percy. It was very sweet in her own way as she kept boring and scaring Percy out of his mind. She would even pull his hair when she was annoyed with him.

"Of course your bored Clint" Percy yelled across the room from where he and Luna sat with Zöe. The rest of the team weren't really playing with Zöe because they weren't used to seeing Percy in this mood.

"Why is that Jackson?" I yelled back to him with a fake threat in my voice.

"Because you almost got beat by a THREE-year-old in Mario Kart!" He yelled back. (A/N I can't come up with any other word other than 'yelled')

"Repeat. That. One. More. Time. Jackson" I say as I threaten him for real and struggle to not get up and strangle him.

"You al-" Percy begins as Steve cuts him off as he walks into the room.

"You guys could do something instead of sitting around the whole time if you are bored," Rogers said logically.

"We are trying to find something to do! It's not our fault we aren't-" He gets cut off again, but this time he cut himself off.

Jackson's face brightens up as an idea seems to have struck him. He then jumps up onto the balls of his feet, yanking Luna up in the process. "I'm going to Central Park" he announces with glee. Zöe perks up at the sound of that and stumbles over her feet as she tried to get up.

As she starts to fall and almost hits the ground, Steve rushes to her side and catches her before she feels the impact. Steve let's out a held in breathe that he seemed to have not known he held in. Zöe just giggled it off and gave Steve a hug.

Steve, not having expected it, has a look of complete shock written in his features until he awkwardly wraps his arms around Zöe and hugs her back.

As he gets back up after the hug, he smiles warmly at her and she enthusiastically grins her brother's troublemaker grin at him. Well, we now know which side of the family he got that from.

Once Zöe runs to Percy and holds his hand, trying to pull him toward the elevator - which she doesn't really have to do since he is happy to go - Percy looks back at Steve. "You and anyone else from the team can come with us if you want." Then, turning back to Zöe, he gets down on one knee to be able to see eye-to-eye with him.

"How about we have a picnic Zo," he says using a nickname we sometimes call her. (A/N pronounced 'Z - oh' if you didn't know what I meant) She bobs her head up and down in a fast motion showing that she really wanted to do it.

He laughs at that and I look back Steve to see he has a hesitant smile on his face since he still isn't used to this side of Percy.

"Here's the plan, OK Zöe?" Percy says to try to get her to calm down a bit. "We are gonna go to the kitchen, find a blanket, a basket, and in the basket we are gonna fill it up with food!" Zöe looks around as if what she was gonna say next was dangerous.

She then puts her mouth near his ear and whispers (doesn't really whisper) "can we have mowe than one basket?" She then quickly turns away and giggles as if that was one of the most mischievous questions she will ever ask.

"Of course!" Percy shouts, throwing his arms in exclamation at her request. "We'll get all the food we can! I don't know about you," he says as he goes to 'whisper' in her ear loudly so we can hear, "but I'm a growing boy, so I think I'll eat until I burst"

She giggled even more until Percy threw his fingers toward her stomach and started to tickle her until she shrieked and started to run from him. He got up from his kneeling position and began to chase her until he saw us. "Steve, can you tell the rest of the team to meet us downstairs in ten minutes if they want to come along? You can do the same."

He then grinned and run after Zöe, who was clutching to Luna's long legs from behind like a lifeline when she saw Percy near her.

"Jackson," I say hesitantly as Luna has a hand on her hip and is 'staring' him down, it looks like she might kill him. She probably would, if they weren't dating. "I think, that you should back away slowly and get to safety as soon as you can," I say as I myself back up to the elevator.

"And why is that?" He says playfully as he takes a look at Zöe's smug face and decides to go along with pleasing her.

"Because she's goNNA BLOW!" I yell at the end as she starts to play her part in the whole thing to make Zöe feel good about herself.

However, she can play that part too well because she starts to increase how 'angry' she is and starts to actually look scary. Steve, somehow seems to have escaped this whole predicament a couple seconds ago because he is nowhere to be seen.

Jackson, finally getting the point that she is gonna blow into his thick skull, starts to back up toward the elevator and then eagerly leaps into the waiting doors. (A/N I was gonna say doors of death as a figure of speech then when I wrote it, my brain went 'oh wait. Probably shouldn't do that. Definitely shouldn't do that')
___________________________________________

A/N - Finally got rid of my writers block! I knew what I should probably do for future chapters, but I didn't know what to put before those. So I am happy to announce that hopefully my writers block is gonna be gone for a while

Thanks for reading this far into my story and I hope you enjoy it by far and it's upcoming chapters !