21- Percy POV

I got up early this morning, like always. I didn't what I usually do. I wake up, take a shower, eat breakfast, beat up the punching bags until the team either makes me go up and sit with them or they slowly trickle down and watch me.

   If they ever find out about my powers, then we're gonna need a place for them to stay to watch without them getting hurt.

   I didn't want them to find out. They might turn their back on me when they find out I'm different. When they found out I've kept a huge secret from them.

    I keep beating up the punching bag in front of me, ignoring JARVIS calling me. I hit it, kick it, make it rattle against the chains as it struggles to get loose.

    "Gods Percy, wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" Clint teases as he comes into the gym. I continue to ignore him. All I could think about was how the team would react when they find out the truth. Would they treat me harshly? Like the kid at camp when they found out that I was the son of Poseidon? Or would they accept me?

   "Go away, Clint," I grunt out as blow after blow lands on the punching bag.

    "You're missing out on breakfast. Besides, Tony has some questions that have been kept at bay for days. He will either come down here to ask you the questions, or you could eat while he asks the questions. Either way, we are finding it harder to avoid his questions. He is a genius if you haven't noticed."

   "I have noticed. I don't like it. I'm not comfortable enough to tell them my secret yet. But, the more things about my past come out, the more questions they have gone unanswered." 

   "Percy..." Clint sighs out as he makes a move to block my next strike. "You're going to have to tell the rest of the team sooner or later."

    "I choose later. Get out the way!" I exclaim before readying my leg then having it slash through the air and land on the punching bag, Clint a millimeter away from getting hit.

    "I swear you're getting scarier by the day." He said with wide eyes.

    "As scary as Nat?" I ask, raising an eyebrow to emphasize.

     "You are definitely as scary as her. And that's terrifying considering you are years younger than her."

     "You calling Tasha old?" I ask as I see bright red hair coming up from behind him. I keep a stoic face, wanting him to not suspect a thing. This is how people get information.

    He starts to stutter, either trying to come up with compliments or not knowing what to say because he's afraid of her. Or both.

    His face starts to become bright red and I couldn't help but start to laugh. As soon as I laughed, you could hear quiet laughter from behind him. He slowly turns towards her, horror evident on his face. At that move, tears start to stream down my face as I bend over and clutch my stomach, unable to stop laughing. Messing with Clint is fun, especially when it has Natasha involved.

    "Let's just go and eat breakfast." Clint grumbles as he pulls on my arm, tugging me towards the door. I flash a quick smile to Natasha as we get into the elevator.
____________________________________________
   "What room you guys so long? You guys have a make-out session in the gym?" Luna says, teasing us as we enter. Of course, she knew that would never happen in a million years, but she must've wanted to see Steve or Tony's reactions.

   I maturely stick my tongue out at her as I take a seat next to her. Steve is serving breakfast again. "Steve! Hit me up with a stack of blue pancakes!" I shout to him.

   Steve just nods and heads back to making breakfast, quickly grabbing the pancake mix and starting to make the batter.

    I turn to Luna and start to whisper to her about what Clint said in the tower's gym. Steve then came up to me and put the blue stack or pancakes in front of me. "Thanks." I smile brightly at him and dig into my food.

    Halfway through the delicious breakfast made by our personal chef: Steve Rogers, my phone goes off.

    Everyone looks curiously at me as I hold up a finger, indicating they had to shut their traps and let me talk on the phone.

    I look at the number and it's not Fury or Coulson....... or Hill. It was someone that was bound to bring trouble to the tower if he ever came.

    "What's up, Leo?" I ask with fake cheerfulness. It had a bit of genuine joy in it though.

     "HELP!!!" He wailed out, making my eardrums throb in pain. The cry of help made the team members pay even more attention to me and my phone call. Rude.

    "What's wrong?" I ask with a sigh.

    "Monster attack near camp! There's too many! We can't hold them off! H-" he gets cut off from what he was going to say next.

    "Leo?" I ask as I push my chair back and start to get up.

    "Bad Boy Supreme?" I ask again, concern etched in my voice and face.

    "You there?" I ask in panic as I run to the elevator and rapidly hit the garage button.  Come on. Come on. Come on! I slam my fist down on it as it wouldn't speed up and seemed to take forever to get to where I needed to get to.

     Once I reach the garage, I rush to my motorcycle and turning the ignition on. I think it's called that..... not really sure.

     I grip the handles of the motorcycle and steer my way in a quick root to long island. I needed to get there. I can't have more death on my hands. They're my people. If I'm not there to defend and protect them, then who will?

     There was barely traffic, thank the gods, and I was able to get to camp earlier than I thought I would. I'm not one to complain though.

    I ran through the woods that lied in front of the camp. My home. I kept zooming past the trees, bringing out Riptide as I near the entrance of the camp.

    "Leo!" I yell, my hoarse voice filled with panic.

    "Clarisse!" I shout to the seemingly empty woods. My stomach starts to turn. They are not allowed to have their lives end like this. Not as long as I live.

    And I find them. No dead bodies on the ground........yet. There's always going to be casualties. I have to learn that the hard way.

    "Nico!" I run to where he was battling an empousa. His face was strained because of the effort of killing monster after monster.

    He turns to me as the monster lunges and I scream. I scream in horror as it stabs him in the shoulder. I couldn't take it. Uncapping Riptide, I charge into battle. I didn't want anyone to get hurt because of me, and here was Nico. Stabbed in the shoulder because I caught his attention.
___________________________________________
    I fell back against Thalia's tree as I defeat the last of the monsters. My gaze is white as I look around and I can't seem to be able to make out the features of anything.

     I get lifted up on a stretcher as the last thing I see is white. Noise and panic blaring in the distance as I fade away into a white, silent world.

___________________________________________
A/N

   I know the chapter is short! I felt like writing a chapter and couldn't come up with more to write. A chapter is probably going to come out in a day or two and will be in a team members point of view.

Oh! And last chapter I asked how old people thought I was. 95% of my chapters were written while I was 13. I began writing this story in early February 2017.
The other 5% was written while I am 14. Been fourteen since April.

Oh and I'm so sorry that I haven't been writing as frequently as I did at first.