22- Steve POV

We waited for a while for Percy to come up from the training room. As I crack an egg and start to scramble it, I hear the elevator 'ding!' and more than one person stepped out. I just shake my head and don't look over and my mind tells me that his probably just Percy and someone else.

    "What room you guys so long? You guys have a make-out session in the gym?" Luna says in a teasing manner as the sound of footsteps near the kitchen table. 

   "Steve! Hit me up with a stack of blue pancakes!" Percy's voice shouts over to me. I nod and grab the pancake mix and blue dye. I quickly make the pancakes and while Percy's talking to Luna I slide the plate over to him and give him a smile. "Thanks!" He says, smiling brightly back at me.

   I then go back to making breakfast for the rest of the team then giving them their food. As we all sit down and eat, halfway through the meal a phone goes off. Percy's phone. The only reason I know it was Percy's was because he's the only person I've ever heard have the ringtone of 'Under The Sea'. The only reason I know what song that is is that when Percy had been playing his heartless act, he convinced Natasha to suggest the movie 'The Little Mermaid' for movie night.

   Most of the team looks up curiously at Percy when he holds up a finger, indicating we had to quiet down and let him talk on the phone.

    He looks at the number and raises an eyebrow at who it was. The only person to see who was calling him was Luna because she was directly next to him.

    "What's up, Leo?" He asks with fake cheerfulness. It had a bit of genuine joy in it though.

     "HELP!!!" A voice from the end of the line wailed out, surely making Percy's eardrums to start to hurt because be started to rub his ear. The cry of help made all of us, his team members, pay even more attention to him and his call than in the beginning.

"What's wrong?" Percy sighs out. 

    "Monster attack near camp! There's too many! We can't hold them off! H-" he gets cut off from what was going to be said next. Monster attack? Wouldn't we have gotten notified? What does this have to do with Percy alone and nor the rest of the team too?

    "Leo?" He asks as he pushes his chair back and starts to get up.

    "Bad Boy Supreme?" He asks again, concern etched in his voice and worry evident on his face.

    "You there?" Percy asks, panicking, as he runs to the elevator and rapidly hit a button. He slams his fists down on the board as it wouldn't speed up to close the doors. 

   With that, Percy was out of sight in a state of panic. He looked scared, terrified. I've never seen him scared before, and I don't like it. I don't like seeing him scared. It didn't feel right.

   "Monster attack, huh," Tony says as he chugs down his glass of juice since Percy confiscated all his alcohol. "Let's follow the kid." He says with a smile as he shoots out his arm in the air in a dramatic gesture. Seconds later, something red fly's by me and attaches itself to Tony. Tony's hand for the Iron Man suit came.

   "Tony, I usually will never do this, but I agree. He was scared. He needs help. For once, he needs us." I say as I dash away to get my shield and suit.

   Once I get dressed and run back to where the team is, they're all dress and Stark has a cocky smile on. "What was that you said? I'm right?" He asks, flashing me a smile before going through the windows and following Clint, Natasha, and Luna. The SHIELD assassins had an idea of where Percy was headed so they got suited up as fast as they could and made a run to their motorcycles.

   I got on my own and Bruce went in his car. We followed Clint and Natasha until they came to a hill on somewhere that is probably Long Island.

   I start to get off my bike and Bruce starts to get out of his car until we notice that Natasha and Clint hadn't stopped. They were a mere blur in the distance, their figures kept shrinking and shrinking until they became barely a dot, unable to be seen.