15- Percy POV

As I finished shoving stuff into a tiny suitcase, including a couple of guns and a big bag of blue cookies because it's a habit now, I took out Riptide from a box I had crafted to hold it and placed it in my pocket. (A/N I felt like calling Riptide a 'him' and I had to keep erasing 'him' and replacing it with 'it')

I quickly sat on the case to be able to close it. I guess I either over-packed or I picked a really small suitcase. (A/N I felt like mentioning that I'm 'The Schuyler Sisters' and I'm trying not to sing out loud because my parents already think I've gone insane)

I pick up the suitcase and run towards the elevator to meet Luna downstairs. I guess I might have to stay at camp longer than I think the team would find beneficial for them.

I make a quick stop at the kitchen first and rush in. I almost stumble in but catch myself and hurry to them. "Luna and I are gonna be gone for a few days. OK?" Before they respond I smile widely and cry out "Bye!" while rushing back to the elevator.

As I reach the bottom, Luna is waiting by the doors and is tapping a foot on the floor impatiently. Once I get by her side she turns to me. "There you are! I thought I would have to send out a search party for you! And by the way, how did I get ready before you? I'm the girl!" She says jokingly.

"Wanna take the motorcycles there?" I ask while smiling sheepishly.

"How are we supposed to do that when we actually have heavy bags? And what did you pack? Are you really going to use everything in there?" She says as she points at my 'bag'.

I look at my 'bag' and a slight blush creeps onto my cheeks as I realize how dumb my sentence was. Leave it for her to make me feel like a fool. "I guess not," I say as I rub the back of my neck with my hand.

She sighs and leads me to the elevator once again. She then takes out her phone and I can't help but look over her shoulder to see what she was doing. She clicked on Tony's name and started to text him.

L: Can we borrow a car
L: ????
T: You gonna ruin it????
L: no...
L: actually there's a fifty-fifty chance
L: so.... Can we?
T: no
L: please
T: no
L: please
T: fine!!!
L: YES!
L: Thanks Tony!!!
T: don't make me regret it

We barely wait for a second for the doors to open so we could step into the garage. At that moment, I realized that she was going to take a car, either way, she just tried to nice about it.

Still gripping my wrist, she tugs me toward Stark's cars. I felt like his cars seem to scream 'Look at me'. Sweet, this is how to make an entrance to a camp that probably thought you were dead for a couple of years.

I run my gaze across all the cars and my eyes settle on a couple. I actually thought of taking the Bugatti, but I told myself that since there was a big chance that I might wreck it- and it's a bit too flashy -I shouldn't take it since I really liked it.

"I want to go in the Bugatti, but don't want to ruin that. Let's go with my second favorite car in this room." I say as I turn to Luna.

"And that would be?" She asked playfully as we both know what I was talking about but wanted to irritate Stark who was probably watching us right now out of curiosity.

"How about we take...." I stop as I drawl the word 'take' when we both smirk and throw a look at each other. At the same time, we opened our mouths and said, "The R8 Spyder" we looked at a few of the cameras around the room and I decided to comment.

"I don't think Stark minds if we take it." I smile at her and ask cheekily, "Will he?"

Her smile grew as she threw the cameras a look. "Probably doesn't mind. Come on! We've got somewhere to be!"