14- Percy POV

'Till the end of the week, the team was slowly getting used to seeing me have emotions. Stark was the first one to get used to me like this. Steve hesitantly joined in after a couple of days and Banner wasn't really sure about all my different moods.

This morning, I had a nightmare. A terrible nightmare. I'm not even sure what brought it on, but I know that today's the perfect day to go to camp.

I need to clear my head. I need them to at least know that I'm alive. I could've IMed them whenever I wanted to, but I didn't. And knowing my luck I might've been dead by now. It's a miracle that I'm not dead right now. I'm not even sure who wants to come with me to camp. Clint would get along with the Apollo campers. Natasha would mostly get along with the Ares campers. I'm not really sure where Luna would get placed and who she would get along with if she went to camp.

Because of that, I'll just put her with either Zeus or Aphrodite. Zeus because of her eyes and a bit of her personality, Aphrodite because she can basically read someone's feelings. Oh and because she can be so scary that she can make you do almost anything she wants. Could be charmspeak, but it's not and that is what is really terrifying.

If I pick out who her godly parent would be because of how she looks, then I might have to think about another pantheon though. She would probably be from the Thracian pantheon. Thracian's I think were from around the Iron Age Balkans, and not a lot is known in their mythology. The Iron Age Balkans ended in the 5th century BC. If anyone wonders about how I know any of this, the answer is kinda simple. I was bored. Wanted to do something that I wouldn't normally do. So I basically was dragged to the library by mom and she made me take out something to read.

Anyways, all three of them have never been to camp. They've only seen it from pictures, and they know about it from my description. They have all wanted to see the camp. Even Fury and Coulson want to see it. I don't really want to bring along more people than I can handle, and I don't want to bring someone who is gonna boss me around.

So that means that Fury and Clint are out of the picture. That leaves Coulson, Natasha, and Luna. I can't bring Coulson because Natasha will freak out since he is supposedly 'dead'. That leaves me with Natasha and Luna to pick between. I would bring both but someone needs to make sure that the other boys don't make a mess. Steve could do that, but at the same time, I don't know how he will be able to handle four others at the same time. And yes, four, Thor is apparently coming tomorrow and I'm not going to be here for a couple of days.

As I head into the kitchen, I can smell pancakes being made. Pancakes are almost never made, the team is always too lazy to make them. We eat pizza most of the time! What do people expect? Gourmet meals?

Steve, who apparently might be the only one in the team that is capable of cooking, is the one making pancakes.

"Morning Percy," he says as he hums an old tune from the 1940's. "Morning Cap" I reply as I take a seat.

"How would you like your pancakes?" He asks as he makes more batter since most of the team is sitting around here in the kitchen.

Too tired to really clarify what I want, I bury my head in my arms and mutter "blue."

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Steve asked, confusion clear as day on his face.

I raised my head from arms and looked him straight in the eye, all serious. "Blue. I'd like my pancakes blue."

The assassins were having the time of their life because of my 'unusual request'. Oh great, if Bruce was trying not to laugh then how bad is it gonna be with Tony?

Speak of the devil, and the devil shall appear. Tony then came in, clearly as tired as I am. He went to the coffee machine with his legs carrying him. He got the coffee and finally looked up to see Bruce trying not to laugh and Steve's face etched with confusion.

"Who did what?" Tony slurred in his tired manner. At once, all heads whipped toward me and Tony followed their sudden movements to me.

"What did he do now?" He asks in a humored tone. By now, everyone but Tony and Steve were laughing, not even trying to hide it. I look around frantically trying to find an exit to get away. I find one, and I would run, but I want pancakes.

"I don't know what I did wrong! All I asked for were some pancakes!"

"OK?"

"He wants for his pancakes to be blue!" Clint yells out as I refused to amuse Tony.

"Why would you want your pancakes to be blue? Isn't that poisonous or something?" He asks as he finally can see why Steve was confused. Steve, finally done with being confused, steps in.

"By blue do you want them to have blueberries in them?"

"Nope. Just put blue food dye in the batter and serve it. It tastes 10 times better than normal food! Oh, and Stark, it's not poisonous."

Steve, wanting to not see anyone start an argument this early in the morning took Stark by the collar of his shirt and dragged him to the pancake batter. "You're helping in making the food"

"Do I have too? Can't Pepper just do it for me?"

"You'll do it, and Pepper is in a meeting right now"

Stark, clearly having lost the argument, mumbles 'fine' and starts to help.

I turn the Natasha and Luna. "OK, so I'm heading out to camp today. Who wants to come? And only one of you can come."

"Hey! Why can't I come!" Clint exclaimed as he barged into the conversation.

"I don't want to put up with you for a couple of days all on my own." I then turn back to the girls.

"Who's gonna join me?" I ask them.

"Why can't we both go?" Natasha says.

"We need someone to keep an eye on the other boys. Anyways someone answers the question. Who's gonna join me to camp?"

"Join you where?" Tony questions as he hands me my plate of blue pancakes.

"Nowhere you're welcome to, Stark. Who's gonna join me?"

Natasha sighs and puts her arms up in an 'I surrender' way. "I'll watch the kids while you guys enjoy your trip."

"Yes!" Luna says as she jumps up on the table as she was sitting on it the whole time. She then gets off and grabs my hand.

Once she grips my hand she drags me to the elevator. "Come on Aquaman! We need to pack!"

As we get into the elevator, all we hear is Bruce ask "What just happened?"
_________________________________________

A/N

There you go folks! Three chapters in three days! I know they are short but I felt like uploading. I think mostly everyone expected that Luna was gonna go since I'm not that creative.....