16- Percy POV

"Let's see this famous camp now, shall we?" She says as she takes out our 'bags' and gives me mine. I get out of the car and take my stuff from her in one hand while I hook my other arm with hers.

   "We shall" we both look toward the hill and start walking up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
    As we made it a quarter way up the hill, we slowly started to unhook our arms as the grass brushed our ankles. We stop after a bit and look at each other, an idea forming in both of our minds. Almost like a shot was fired signaling to go, we ran up the hill. A couple of times we had to stop to catch our breath or someone stopped because one of us would let go of a bag and leave it behind. The person would then go back to retrieve it.

    One of the times, while I was in the lead, Luna let go of her bag and jumped on my back. This happened as we neared the top. I then had to go get her bag for her as she refused to get it or get off my back. Trust me, I tried to get her off. We now have our share of daily bruises. And she might've, not really sure, broken my wrist. She wasn't that concerned about it because she knows I can heal with ambrosia, nectar, both, or water.

   When we got to Thalia's Tree, she slid off my back and grabbed her luggage. She looked around and looked very confused for a second. "Jackson," she said for a moment. "This is a top of a hill, and," she said as she turned to another part of the hill. She then pointed her finger in a direction. "Those are strawberry-" she paused as she gasped as she remembered how I described how it looks to someone not clear-sighted.

   "Can we enter?" She asked as I was bit deep in thought when I laid my eyes on Peleus. She followed my gaze after a quick nod and followed me as I went up to him. I pet him for a bit trying to inform him that we aren't gonna harm the camp. I smiled at him then took Luna's free hand once again like I did at the bottom of the hill.

   I walk in first through the barrier, pulling on her arm while she follows behind me. She then takes a step forward, not knowing exactly where the barrier is and gets pushed back, falling down in the process of the sudden push.

   I look around sheepishly and try to hold in my laugh. I clear my throat and start to give her permission to get in. "I Perc- Perseus Jackson, allow Luna Walker entry into Camp Half-Blood. (A/N - not really sure if this is what they say, there is a slight possibility that I've forgotten) Luna blinked rapidly as Camp came into view. She gasped and brought her hands to her mouth.

   "It's wonderful" she whispered, still trying to absorb how it looks.

   "I know! And I got the privilege to basically grow up here!" I yell excitedly at her.

   She gasps one more time and I look behind me to see what she gasped at. Nothing unusual or unexpected is there. I look back at her and arch an eyebrow. "What?" I ask.

   "You just used a big word!" She says with fake shock, still having her hands brought up to her mouth.

   "Ha ha, laugh it all up," I say as I give a huff and motion for her to follow me.

   We cross the volleyball court to see the demigods playing volleyball stop. The one who the volleyball seemed to be heading for midair- long forgotten- gets hit but barely even flinches as him and the rest gape at us with their mouths barely forming 'o's.

   I barely acknowledge much of their shock, and just raise my arm in a wave with my other rubbing the nape of my neck. Luna starts to laugh as they won't stop gawking at us. One of the girls in the group barely whispers "Percy" in disbelief. That seemed to set them off. One by one, they dispersed, all going separate ways. I shrugged at Luna and we continued on to the huge blue house.