😒👎🏽Thomas😒👎🏽

For Thomas, everything was easy and things just happened the way he wanted things to. He always got straight A's, he had a ton of money, he had loving parents, and was constantly praised and got any guy or gal that he wanted. He was also bi, but he tried not to show it. Thomas thought that by dating a bunch of girls, he wouldn't actually have to have feelings for another dude. He started dating a girl named Martha, and nothing was distracting him. That's when Mister Alex Hamilton walked into his life. He said "Hey, um... Im Alex and I'm new. So where should I sit?" Prof. Washington smiled and pointed to the empty seat next to Thomas'. When Alex smiled, it sent a shiver down his spine. It was clear to Thomas that his emotions had already fallen for this newbie, and he would do whatever it took to make it stop. Be rude. Make him hate you. Then he'll go away and you won't feel nervous anymore. It took a lot of willpower, but he finally managed to make an enemy of his crush. Alexander, fuming over the previous argument he had had with Thomas about his attitude, raised his hand and asked to switch spots with this kid named James Reynolds. Of course, being the epic teacher that he was, Washington obliged. The second he left, instead of being relieved and no longer nervous like he thought he would be, he felt sad and lonely. Plus, this Reynolds jerk was starting to get on his nerves. 

*sighs* "This is going to be a long year."

HAI! Sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I am really busy being sad and mopey about having to go back to school tomorrow. I threw in a reference to "Say No To This" if you caught it. Also, I am running out of ideas plz guys, I need them!! Comment them if you have any. Hope you enjoyed the video... I found it and I was lmao (laughing by app off) cuz of the duel of AH and AB. They were all like: "Oh yeah it's totally ok they're going to be fine."

Luv y'all,

❤️💙~Soph