Oh look, Sophia's being sappy af

Alllllllrigghhhhttyyy...

So... where do I start?

Ok. First things first: y'all are awesome. Seriously, every time I get a comment I scream and I look at them and I laugh because you guys can be SO FUCKING FUNNY I CANT EVEN. You get my Heathers references, you put up with my horrible puns and references, and you guys are over all just really nice people. 10/5. 

Second things second (lol is anyone thinking of that song Believer by Imagine Dragons? No?): 1K reads!!!!!! HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!! Guys, I remember my VERY FIRST READER and I remember being so excited because someone in the world actually cared about my shit. And I was such a pussy back then, I didn't even swear because I was worried I was gonna make people think I was cringey and leave. But nope, y'all (what is this y'all shit I'm doing? IM FROM CALIFORNIA DAMN IT) stayed and you were so funny...

Wattpad has helped me get through a lot of problems like my first breakup, depression, and the stress of middle school. You guys didn't even do anything but read my story and comment cute, smart little quips for comments that ALWAYS made me smile no matter how horrible I felt. 

Ily guys so much

~~Sophia