Suffering...

~~~2 years later~~~

"T-Thomas, I uh, um... erm... was wondering... if you would... crap... uhmm... WOULDYOULIKETOGOOUTWITHMESOMETIMEPLEASE?"

At that, Thomas had a breakdown. After all, Alex had gotten more and more aggressive after Laurens dumped him,  though he had been softer to Jefferson during the time. Alexander had gone through this phase of hopelessness and despair. He had given up. Which was unnerving to both of them for Alex is the guy who stays up all week with no rest and only coffee to live on, for a project due in 5 MONTHS. It had made Thomas as sad as Hamilton was to see the smol and angry man sink so far deep. 

Especially when Laurens traded dorms with Aaron Burr. Especially when his only friends completely ignored him. ESPECIALLY WHEN HE TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE.

And it was sheer luck that Thomas came into the room, in just enough time to stop him from eating a bottle of pills.

*~*~*~FLASBACK~*~*~*

"Fucking child-proof tops..."

Thomas dropped all the paper he was holding and ran over to Alex, holding a bottle of pills.

"STOP! Hamilton, what are you doing?! YOU CANT BE SERIOUS?!"

Alex looked up sadly, eyes drooping "Suicide is supposed to be a private matter. Besides, my life sucks and can't be worse. I hate being sad! I WANT IT TO END." The smaller man burst into tears, shaking and sobbing, causing Jefferson to sit beside him in the empty bathroom

"If you were happy everyday of your life, you wouldn't be a person. You would be a game show host" 

The small, fragile laugh from Alex was enough to set Thomas' heart ablaze.

"Just... stay alive for me, Hamilton. Ok?"

"Ok"

----END OF FLASHBACK----

"Yes!"

 This single word set Alexander Hamiltons life plummeting in a downwards spiral. This is the relationship where he gets abused.