LMAO SORRYNOTSORRY I LOVE HURTING MY SON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forgive me pls.

----4 Months Later----

"Imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry! It won't happen again!"

Alexander Hamilton wailed from the corner, fragile and completely defenseless, with angry bruises and a cut lip.

"You'd better be, skank! Happens again, you'll be way more sorry!" (I'm throwing my no swear rule out the window. LETS FUCKING DO THIS)

Thomas left without another word, and Alexander immidiately texted Hercules to come over

itsmeeee:

Hey Herc could you come over for a bit?

IMNOTAHALFBLOOD:

Sure buddy. Thomas do something again?

Alex didn't respond to that, instead he grabbed a knife from the kitchen and cut himself on his forearm, next to the other scars he gave himself for every time he made Thomas upset. Alex had learned to accept pain, he told himself he deserved it. 

About a minute later, Hercules came through the door with an ice pack and Eliza, because she's a pure, innocent saint.

"Aww, hun... what happened?" Eliza cooed, running over to her "son" with the ice pack and placing it on the side of his face, where the bruise was. 

"Dude, I'm pretty fuckin' scared for you man, I mean this douche bag--"

"He's not a douchebag!" Alex wailed "I deserved it... I deserve this..."

Eliza stopped working on Alex's face and sharply made eye contact with him

"What could you have possibly done to deserve this, Alexander!? Your life is a living hell! Ever since you let this Jefferson into your home it's been nothing but physical pain and suffering!"

At this point, Alex has completely lost it. He curled up in a ball on the floor while whispering to himself "John... my baby turtle left because I  hurt him. I hurt my John..." 

Hercules and Eliza glanced at each other, before pulling Alex into a hug.

We need to tell John about this...

Both of them thought that at the same time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John was beyond pissed when he heard the news. Jefferson was hurting  Alex?

But he wasn't pissed about that. He was pissed because nobody told him about this before hand. Hercules said this had been going on for about 3 of the 4 months Jefferson and Lex--Alexander had been dating.

John was helpless. He didn't know what to do. He had only read about abusive relationships ( ironically, in really angsty fanfictions, though he would never admit to that), so he didn't have a clue about what to do.

He was so fucked.

HI. IM GOING TO TORTURE Y'ALL, K? K. ALSO, I LOVE UR COMMENTS THEY GIVE ME LIFE...