YEEAHH BOI IM BACK!! SO WHATD I MISS?

Thomas looked across the room to where Alexander was sitting. Crap he's cute he thought. No! Snap out of it TJeffs! He does not love you. Why can't you deal with that? Soon, Alexander noticed Thomas staring at him and made a face. Thomas immidiately turned red and looked down. A look of dawning realization hit Alexander's face as he figured out what that meant. He's trying to steal my ideas, that  $%#!*+~ bastard! I'm gonna beat the $&!% outta him next week! Just you wait, just you wait... Alexander had a plan, and it was a great one.

Back at the dorm, John paced back and forth, thinking of ways to ask Alex out. I could write him a note... nah that would make it seem as though I don't want to talk to him... I could give him flowers and chocolates... no even IM not that gay... I could just ask him. No, that won't work... well actually, it could, if it's presented in the right way... you know, this could actually WORK!! (Little bit of a Steven Universe reference, if you know what I mean 😉) Take him bowling... Boomers... I know, Miranda! Yes, I bought tickets ages ago! This will work! 

TurtleBoi: hey laff

CrossaintKid: yes

TurtleBoi: im gonna ao Alex 2day

CrossaintKid: woo go mon ami! 

TurtleBoi: im going 2 take him to see Mihanda

TurtleBoi: *Miranda sorry

CrossaintKid changed his name to LargeBaguetteIsHere4U

LargeBaguetteIsHere4U: go get him homo. 🇫🇷👍🏽😝

When Alexander came back to his dorm, he did not expect John Laurens to be standing out front. "Hi John... why are you blocking my entrance?"

"Because I need to ask you some thing." (Omg it sounds like he is proposing ik I'm sorry)

Alexander's heart leapt into his throat and forgot his plans to destroy Thomas Jefferson. All that mattered was the incredibly gorgeous man standing in front of him (or should I say: LINcredibly gorgeous? Ehh, ehh...? No...?ok.) John asked him out, he said yes, all that crap and a bag of chips, and whilst they were making out, Thomas Jefferson was there witnessing all of it.

Hamilton had planned on destroying Jefferson through his political carrier, but unknowingly destroyed him (L)in another way: 

Emotionally.

For days Thomas wouldn't eat, drink, sleep, or go to class. His roommate James Madison was starting to get concerned. So in class he texted him:

MadAsAHatter: hey did that Hamilton kid break you?

CuzIWrote'Em: yes

MadAsAHatter: how? You have thickest skin (and head too, tbh)

CuzIWrote'Em: You wouldn't understand.

MadAsAHatter: i think i would

CuzIWrote'Em is typing...

"Mr. Madison, how about you?"

"Uh...um...I uh..."

"Mr. Adams, sir, Madison missed a day of school so he doesn't know this yet."

"Thank you for telling me, Miss Schuyler."

Eliza smiled at James shyly before averting her gaze. For the rest of class, he couldn't stop staring at Eliza...

You Have 1 New Messages

515-214-5672: Stop making googoo eyes at my sister, dipstick. -The Oldest Schuyler