🍻The Bar🍻

Alex and John walk into OSBAR (the abbreviated version of the bar) attempting to make small talk. But Alex was so nervous he couldn't talk trusting that he wouldn't say something totally embarrassing. John was the only thing that shut him up (I guess T Jeffs could say that John stood up for the South AND his mouth...🙀🙀😺😺)and he COULDNT BELIEVE his luck when John agreed to come with him. It wasn't really a date, because his friends were there. Well, at least, a friend, because Alex hasn't met Hercules, and when Alex explained who his friend was John squealed in delight. "Ooh! Laffayette?! I've known him since we were Highschool freshmans! He is one of my best friends, and so is Hercules. He's Laffayettes crush." Noticing Alex's confused expression. Confusion turned into relief as he realized Laff and John weren't dating. Good, that leaves me with half a chance, considering I just found out he was gay. Note to self: Thank Laff for that clarification. And so, the two continue into the bar until they find where their incredibly tall friend was sitting. But he was NOTHING compared to the burly man sitting beside him. That must be- "HERCULES MULLIGAN I NEED NO INTRODUCTION WHEN YOU KNOCK ME DOWN I GET THE DUCK BACK UP AGAIN!!!!!!" His commotion caused many people to turn and stare. Turning red, Hercules slunk down and whispered "Nice to meet you. You are Alexander, correct?" Alex nodded "But please call me Alex." Hercules ordered two rounds of shots for everyone. This is going to be a very fun night.

Staggering, Alex leaned on John for support. Alex wasn't drunk anymore, but his head hurt and it was hard for him to stand. They made back to their dorm, and they both crashed on the couch, exhausted. They looked at each other for moment. That's when John suddenly realized how cute Alexander was. His dark eyes glinting with dry humor and intelligence. His dark brown hair silky and soft, his adorable little dimple around his eye when he smiled. And before he even knew what he was doing, John kissed him, full on the lips. And much to his delight, Alexander was kissing back. After what seemed like hours, they finally broke apart. Both breathless with more reasons than one. Both found each other endearing, and talked to each other enough to understand one another. They knew they were falling for each other, but what they didn't know was:

They have already fallen in love.

EEE! You guys finally relieved that I got to some serious Lams?! I am! But wait, there's more... should there be some SERIOUS drama between John and Thomas over Aleaxander??Im thinking either major Mean Girls drama or 5 year old drama. I can't decide... I have limitless power on what I can do to this story... and I want to make it good enough for y'all... 

Love u guys!

❤️💙~Soph