eleven

A/N: Something I'd like to say. What I say in the next few chapters about psychologists is entirely false, they are far kinder than what I will describe. I don't mean to offend anyone at all, whatsoever. :)

This cannot be happening.

The girl was pressed against the sweaty bodies like she was some kind of velcro to them. She didn't like it at all, she decided briefly if she was ever velcro, she would attach herself to the best-smelling-velcro-compatible person in the world. She was quite annoyed she was here in the first place. In fact, she wasn't sure how she had gotten there anyway.

Except everyone knew but her.

It was a pure irony that had brought her here in the first place. Irony. She had never liked that noun in the first place, and now it was part of her demise. And the smell would not persist.

She tried to wipe her nose, but the bodies prevented her from reaching any part of her body. It was the sad reality of what she had been thrown into. Quite literally, fifteen minutes before, she had been thrown into a huge truck, blindfolded with lots of other bodies. Sweaty, did she mention already?

She didn't even know where she was going.

The truck just threw her around, like she was some hostage, not a human.

But that didn't matter anymore, really. Perhaps she was never human in the first place. She sighed and shut her eyes beneath the fabric of the blindfold.

She must be some otherworldly creature, just like the man that had barged into her psychology room. The day she had met him, everything had changed. She no longer felt human - and she began to do things she had never thought she would have done as a normal, non-crazy human. She had screamed at a camera. Been arrested. She wasn't like that!

Then why had she done it? She wasn't mental, it was just her body's reaction so it wouldn't get hurt. Or perhaps it was. Was she okay? Normal? She didn't know what was going on, at all. Why was she even in a truck?

Perhaps if she had just complied, life would be much easier. Lust, or whatever he wanted to call himself... maybe, he was a good person. Or she was insane.

The truck bounced over a speed bump, slamming her face first into a gross body, that was super hairy. She internally gagged, and lost her thought process, until there was only one thing left lingering in her broken mind.

She was not normal and was never meant to be.

But that's good... right?

No, she finally decided in her heart. It wasn't. She took a long breath, inhaling the not-so-nice smells all around her, swallowing her up like a sock on a foot.

Chastity was hopeless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The only thing that could be heard by a regular ear, was the pounding of feet on the pavement by twelve people, and shouting by seven of them, the lower voices of the twelve. What could not be heard, however, were the insults spewing out of most of the minds while running - a silent but deadly way to loosen one's rage.

Those little butts!

BASTARDS!

The second I touch them they shall be breakable like bones.

... Darn it.

They shall be punished indeed...

OFF WITH THEIR EARS!

I LOVE YOU!

Very evil indeed, coming from the very essence of evil. It's no surprise these are the most wicked beings in all worlds.

The seven sins flew through the air at the speed of light, passing and ignoring all cars as they crossed a nearby intersection. The girls were extremely far ahead, but the boys believed they could reach them... soon, whether they used force or not.

Wrath crossed the intersection last and decided to have some fun with the cars shooting across the road, though swerving when he appeared, blocking their way. He smirked at a nearby truck that was incoming toward him. He stood, not moving.

The truck driver freaked and quickly tried to swerve. But Wrath was too smart for a measly human. He simply cracked his knuckles and put his hand out in front of the truck, like a talk-to-the-hand gesture. He even had a hand on his hip to make his pose even sassier.

The truck slammed and stopped as it collided with Wrath's hand, sending all the contents of the truck thrashing around like little rag dolls. Wrath smirked, an evil glint in his eye then took his hand off the vehicle, and began to study his nails with an amused expression, like he had just gotten them freshly manicured. Suddenly, his calm face turned into his iconic angry face - a face that was so well known, and so feared, no one wanted to be around Wrath when the angry face arrived. To Wrath, it was natural. He was the angry sin of course, and the truck was about to face his, well, wrath.

The driver was unconscious, but Wrath paid no attention to the fact that the flesh wasn't able to hear him screaming, or see his gem spewing out red light everywhere - he was angry.

Wrath cleared his throat to speak, a loud rumble telling everything within a ten-mile radius that there was going to be trouble. His other sins turned to see what was taking Wrath so long, and once they saw the fiery sin, they all sighed. He was going to flip the truck.

"You sir, have angered the wrong person," Wrath screamed at the unconscious driver.

"You broke my nail because of your freaking truck."

What may have been a small thing to normal people, nothing was normal with Wrath. He exploded like a volcano if someone stole stepped on his foot. He was Wrath.

Suddenly, everything happened at once. Wrath's gem glowed so brightly, it could have exploded and Wrath wouldn't have noticed - because he had punched the truck, sending it skidding backward, almost running into a few pedestrians. He screamed and began to tear up the truck.

He hardly paid attention to the sign label on the truck he was smashing - because that's who Wrath was. The Hulk of The Seven Sins, smash, read later. However, if he had glanced at the sign, he would have noticed some important words written on the metal.

After smashing the car, Wrath casually finished crossing the road like nothing had happened, smiling happily like he had just eaten ice cream. The other sins gave an eye roll at Wrath's usual and normal behavior and went on their way as Wrath's gem calmed down to it's normal, dormant color - a dull, unilluminating rusty red.

The truck just sat there, laying as if it had been sleepy and possessed by Sloth, but the words painted on it glowed as bright as ever.

Francie's Psych(o)iatric Hospital for the Mind

Est. 1949

We put the fun in dysfunctional!

The sins left, without knowing of the virtue inside the car they had destroyed.

But that's the thing, isn't it? Sins are what makes us human - but also incredibly stupid. That day, was a especially stupid day.

But aren't the sins... not human?

They chased on, searching for their AWOL virtues, for they had plans with them.