Chapter 4

A/N I DO NOT own any of the naruto characters. I only own my own made up character.. although i wish i did own the naruto series.. i love it!

Anyways dont forget to:

comment
+
fan
+
VOTE!! XD

_______________________________

I watched in amusement as Sasuke destroyed 7 of Zabusa's water clones.
'He is definitily strong for his age, i'll give him that' Shiro said to me, her voice sounded as if she was also enjoying the scene in front of us. We share a mind-link so as well as talking to each other through our minds, we can see what each other sees themselves.

I nodded in agreement 'Yeh, but he's still not as strong as me right?'
She chuckled 'Right, you'll always be stronger' I laughed and grinned a little evil-like.

Back to the fight.. well, it wasn't really a fight as they were just chatting to each other. I had no clue as to what was going on as well. I sighed and listened up, It was now Sasuke's turn to speak.

"That's it. I'm taking him out" I had no idea who he wanted to take out, but he seemed excited.
Sakura gasped.
"Who does he think he's fooling, hiding behind that mask like some sort of clown"
"Sasuke, your so cool" I sweatdropped.
'She still sucks up to Sasuke.. even in a serious situation like this?' I asked noone in particuler.

All of a sudden, the masked boy (Haku) next to Zabusa charged at Sasuke in a spinning motion. He looked dlike a small tornado.

I kept on watching in amusent as Sasuke and Haku clashed kunai's. I had to admit, Sasuke is fast but still, would he be able to match up to Hakus speed. I wondered.

I looked at them intently through the mist so that I could get a better view of what was goign on. Thats when I noticed Haku doing his secret jutsu with one hand. I chuckled as a distant memory came up. Haku had once trained me to be able to do that as well, it took a lot out of me and i would always fall down. Once I even fell off a cliff, only to be caught by zebusa. I had only stayed with them for a week, and by the last day when I awoke from taking a nap.. they were gone. I still have to repay him for that.

Coming back to reality, Sasuke and Haku were still fighting and Kakashi and Zebusa had began chatting to each other again. I sighed.

All of a sudden I noticed that Haku had done his secret jutsu: Crystal ice mirrors. Sasuke was now trapped. I chuckled to myself.
'He's still as good as ever huh? shiro?'
'I agree. Can't we also fight them? We havn't in ages' I sighed.
'Sorry Shiro.. but, we can't let them know about you or they would find out about the others. That would lead them to finding out about me and you know that bad things would happen if they knew'
I heard Shiro curse under her breath which made me laugh because she's an elder, one of the most ancient dragons ever and she's not supposed to act or talk like this.

I watched as Sasuke was being hit by thousand of senbon needles. I could hear Kakashi's heart rate speed up. 'he wants to go and help hm?' I thought about it.. Maybe I should help them. But.. no, I can't. It would jeopardize myself, Shrio and the others.

"Just try to help him and i'll kill the other two in a heart-beat" I heared Zabusa say.
Two.. but i'm here. Does that mean he hadn't even noticed me?' I asked apsolutely noone.

"Zabusa you big meanie!! how could you not notice I was here!?" I yelled at him as i strolled towards them.

Kakashi gave me a 'what do you think your doing' look, Sakura was whisper-yelling me to stay away, while zabusa was just glaring at me.
"What!? you don't even recognise me? How aweful" I said in fake dissapointment.