Chapter 21

Chapter 21

A rustle of the trees nearby awoke me from my peaceful slumber.

I glanced around with narrowed eyes. 'I felt something.. i'm possitive' 'Maybe it was just an animal Lady Cael' I shook my head 'No, it felt familiar. I just can't put my finger on it' 'You always worry to much' Shiro stated with a sigh. Rolling my eyes, I stood up and folded together my sleeping bag. The other were all still asleep and the sky was still slightly dark. I'd guess it's around 5 in the morning or sometime close to that. 

Taking some fresh clothes, a towel, brush and shampoo from my bag, I ran through the forest at my top speed. It only took me 2 minutes tops to get there this time, when running at the others speed would take around 10 minutes instead.

I searched the area to make sure I was alone before stripping down and gently stepping into the water, one foot at a time. It was cold, so I decided to warm it up a bit. Placing my hands in the water, I sent fire into it. For half a minute I did this, right until It was a good temperature. Giving out a sigh in relief, of finally getting a nice bath, I swam over to the edge where my shampoo lay.

After putting it in my hair, I swam over to the waterfall and let it wash the leftover soap away. It felt nice to be clean and my hair was smelling of strawberries. I spent around half an hour just swimming, right until I noticed the sky getting lighter. "Uh-oh. They must be awake by now" I said to myself.

As quick as possible, I got out, dried off and put on my clean clothes. Instead of wasting time drying my hair, I let it dry as the wind rushed past me when I ran through the trees. Not even 2 minutes later had I arrived back to camp, only to find them all awake with worried/angry faces on.

I chuckled to myself and jumped down from the tree. "Hey guys. Sorry i'm late" Kakashi rose an eyebrow "Where were you?" "I went to have a bath. Does'nt my hair smell just like fresh strawberries?" I said with an innocent smile. Ino pulled at me and took a wiff "Your right, it does. Can I borrow that sometime?" I nodded and sung "~Maybe~"

Someone cleared their throat. "Ok, it's about time to go. If we leave now, we'll get there in two days minimum" Everyone groaned "Why does it have to be so far away, this is such a drag" Shikamaru hung his head. I chuckled at their responces. "Deal with it guys" 

We all set off, ready for our 2 days filled with running, camping, barely ever stopping and lets not forget.. being followed!

______________________

(2 Days Later)

"Kakashi" Ino wined "I thought you said we were almost there" He shrugged "I did, and we are" Shikamaru groaned "This is such a drag, why couldn't Choji come instead of me" I chuckled attracting his attention. He rose an eyebrow in question. That made me laugh, which only caught everyones attention. "S-sorry. Carry on with you moaning. Don't mind me" They all sweatdropped.

"Well guys, it seems like were here anyway" Kakashi said after a short silence. The others grinned and they all jumped down to the ground one after the other. I, on the other hand, stayed up in the tree, not wanting to face the village again. My heart rate increased ten-fold and I couldn't think.

"Suki-chan? Aren't you coming?" Lee questioned looking up at me. I shook my head. "I'll be down in a sec. You guys go on ahead" Kakashi seemed scepticle about the idea by nodded nonetheless. He told me to hurry myself up though, to which I agreed.

A few minutes passed until I jumped down, landing gracefully. Narrowing my eyes, I searched the forest. "I know your there. No point in hiding" A menacing laugh came from behind one of the nearby tree. Not even a second later did two guys in cloaks step forward. "You! Why have you been following us? State your purpose" Their hoods were up so I coudn't tell what kind of epression they were showing. "There is no need for us to tell you anything. Sweet, sweet Cael" 'That voice...' Shiro started. I nodded.