Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*Yawn*

"Is Sasuke's match that boring?" Kakshi asked, eye still on the match. I shrugged "Not really, I'm just tired. Sasuke will win anyway, doesn't matter if I watch or not" "I'm sure he'd be upset if he heard that" "And why's that?" He chuckled but didn't answer.

"Anyway, your arm" I tilted my head slightly "Yeh? what about it?" Kakashi strolled towards me and lifted my sleeve "I can seal that for you" He stated, still eyeing the curse mark. I sighed and shook my head - no "It won't help. Trust me, I know" He sighed "Suki! it had to be sealed!" His voice was stern. I shook my head saying no "Kakashi I can take care of it myself" My voice was just as stern as his. Ignoring his harsh looks I retracted my arm and walked over to the railings.

"So.. who's winning so far?" I asked anyone close enough to hear me "Yoroi has the upper hand so far.. but Sasuke won't lose" Sakura answered with intense eyes. She was gripping the rails until her knuckled turned white. Placing my hand on hers I gave her a reassuring smile. She smile back, although only slightly.

"Hey Sasuke! Come on! what was that? and you call yourself an uchicha? your letting this guy walk all over you! Stop messing around!" Naruto shouted from beside Lee. Sasuke was looking our way, he was exhausted and was covered in cuts and bruises. When his eyes landed on mine I smiled. He just glanced away and had a thoughtful look in his eyes.

Yoroi ran at Sasuke with a chakra encoted hand. Every punch he through at Sasuke, Sasuke dodged. All of a sudden Sasuke smirked. He disappeared from Yoroi's sights and before he knew what was coming, Sasuke kicked him into the air. A barage of kicks and punches later, both contestants were on the ground.. just laying there.

Eventually Sasuke got up and Hayate declared that Sasuke was the winner. "Sasuke will be advancing to the finals as the winner of this preliminary round" Naruto and others cheered. I just leaned back and sighed in relief "Hmm.. it seems you were right" Kakashi stated with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes but chuckled as well.

'Milady' Shiro said with a worried voice 'What's wrong Shiro?' 'You know how I normally hold your curse mark back?' I nodded slightly, a sign for her to continue 'Well..with an extra one, I can't really.. contain it.." She trailed off. I gulped "Shit"
'So, what do we do?' I asked. Hopefully she had an answer 'Well, there is one way..But.. I don't know if it would cooperate' I thought for a second..it?..I shrugged it off 'Ok, lets give it a shot' 'Well.. you can't exactly do it infront of people. Lets do it when were back home' I nodded and went back to reality.

I was instantly confused. Shiro was standing next to a passed out sound ninja "The winner is Shino Abarame" Hayake stated. I wonder what happened... The next match was the kitty guy, Kankuro was his name. It was quite a spectacle. I have to admit that it was cool how he used his puppets. I laughed most of the way through. In the Kankuro won

The next few Matches passed rather quickly. Sakura fought againt Ino, In which they tied. TenTen fought Temari, which Temari ended up as the winner and Shikamaru beat the girl from the sound ninja. (A/N sorry I really couldn't be bothered to explain every single fight. It gets boring that way)

The next fight was Naruto and he fought against Kiba. Most of the time passed with them argueing with each other. I got to see some interesting moves from both. In the end Naruto beat Kiba. They both looked exhausted and could probably collapse any moment now. I smiled at Naruto as he walked back to the upper level. "Did you see that Suki-chan? I won, I won!" "Yup, you did great Naruto"  Hinata then came over and handed Naruto some healing ointment. "Wow, thanks Hinata. This stuff works great" I chuckled and glanced at the displat screen. My eyes widened in surprise.