Chapter 15

Chapter 15

*Sigh*

'Stop sighing already!' Shiro let out a roar in irritation, which only made me sigh again. "I cant help it! The third exam starts in only a few hours and we're lost!"

For the past 3 hours had I been walking, running and jumping around the forest trying to find my way back to Konoha. "This is like.. de'ja vu" Shiro chuckled 'That's because we got lost on our way to Konoha the first time as well' I wondered.. "Yeh.. Maybe Konoha just doesn't want us to find it" It was silent for a second before we both burst out into fits of laughter.

'How about this. Summon me and we'll fly there' "Hm.. that's a good idea! how come you didn't think of that like.. Three hours ago!?" I wined. Shiro huffed 'I'm not some kind of navigation system you can use anytime you want. You should think for youself sometimes you know' I chuckled.. actually she is sort of like a navigation system to me.. Don't tell her I said that.

I bit my thumb and slammed both hands on the ground "Ryuu summoning Jutsu: Shiro" A huge puff of smoke surrounded us. When it cleared away, Shiro was laying before me lazily. I rose an eyebrow "Hey! Why is it that every time I summon you, your all lazy and having a nice ly down" She shrugged, well.. what looked to be a shrugg. Huffing I strolled over to her and climbed onto her back.

"Hold on Lady Cael. I'm going to jump" I rose an eyebrow "What did you just call me?" She grinned "Caelestine Levana Drace, that is your real name. I gave you a nickname though. Cael. If you don't mind, I want to call you by it from now on" I thought for a minute. Coming to a conclusion, I nodded "I don't mind. I kind of like my real name" She chuckled happily before leaping into the air.

I was caught by surprise so I almost fell off. Luckily, I grabbed a hold of her Snow white furr (A/N - I know, dragons usually have scales. But, if you look at the picture posted on chapter two, you'll understand what type of dragon she is). I looked over it all, until a lush green colour caught my eye. "I never noticed the green before" I stated, eyes still on the emerald colour. Shiro chuckled "After our training, it seems as though the new power affected me this way" Nodding my head, I crawled up to her head, gripping a hold on her long black horns.

The wind blew my hair backwards as Shiro glided through the sky. It felt amazing. We were flying through the clouds. They white balls of fluff touched my skin every now and then, making me giggle. "It's been ages since we've just flown together like this" Shiro nodded "It feels nice" I giggled and hummed a made up on-the-spot tune. Shiro laughed the whole time.

A few hours passed, when all of a sudden Shiro shot downwards. She kept going down in a diaganle line. I almost flew off a few times. Luckily, she had horns that wouldn't tear off no matter how much you pull. Shrio laughed when she glanced over her should to see how I was doing. I must look as white as a sheet. "Stop laughing at me! It's not funny" "Oh, but it is Lady Cael" She continued laughing and in the end, I joined in.

I glanced over to the side and looked down. We were still high up, however a town that looked like Konoha was now in view. "Were finally back!" I chirped, grinning happily. "Hold on tight Lady Cael. I'm dropping now" Nodding, my gripp on her horns tightened. The wind came faster as gravity pulled us down.

We were almost there when I noticed where we were going to land. My eyes widened, almost falling out from their sockets. "CRAP!" I shouted, just as Shiro hit the rocky ground with a loud 'Thud'

(Third person's POV)

"The winner is.. Temari" The crowd stayed silent as they stared at Shikamaru's risen hand. Shikamaru had just withdrew from the match, even though it was still going on. Temari stood there, shocked. "Urh.. man i'm beat" Shikamaru stated as always with a lazy tone. Everyone who knew Shikamaru, muttered to each other. They were surprised that he withdrew even though he could have easily won. "What the heck was that? Forfeiting the match when he had already won? Geez" Naruto let out his anger, in a rather annoying way for the others around him.