Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Third POV

The group of genin, minus Guy, stared in fear at Kakashi as he moved backwards from their hostage with a sadistic smile hidden behind his face mask. Never in their lives would they have thought that Kakashi would do such a thing, even if it was to find the kidnapped friend. The mere thought of what he had done sent shivers of terror down their spines. They now knew what kind of things he could do to them if they ever went to far... 'we'll never try to get on his bad side!'

Turning to the group with a now normal smile, Kakashi spoke "Well, we better get going if we want to save Suki. But first let's see if Guy managed to break the barrier" The only thing the group of genin could do was smile nervously while averting their gazes. This confused Kakashi greatly, but he merely shrugged his shoulders and began making his way towards the hidden village before them.

Stepping up to a panting Guy, Kakashi sighed knowingly. "Can't break it?" "No" Guy began with a shake of his head. "No matter what I do, the barrier always reflects my moves back to me. I think It's created is the only one who can break it" The big eyebrowed man sighed in frustration and the others couldn't help but notice that this was the most serious Guy had been in ages.

Patting Guy once on the back, Kakashi spoke to the group. "Alright then. We'll go back to the other village and see who kotaro really is" "Hai!" A series of responded he had gotten all at once as the medium sized group leaped through the trees at top speed.

'I just hope we're there in time before something really bad happens. Suki... hang in there'

Suki's POV

Elsewhere... One hour earlier..

Now... I've got to tell you. I've been in a lot of situations in my very short life. Some of which were good and others which were bad. Some of which... were awkwardly abnormal while others were sweet and could make even the darkest of hearts cry. But this... this was something I would have even pictured myself in, let alone anyone else.. well, almost anyone.

Wanna know what situation I am actually in? Well, picture this.. A girl on her stomach, with her hands out in front of her and her knees slightly bent, squished inside a small ventilation shaft. Now, picture in front of said girl a large group of oversized rats with shining red eyes!!

At this point, I began to wonder how I would actually pass by said group of ferocious animals. But, it seems as though the gods heard my pleas and decided to give me some good luck. Somehow, by looking into the rats eyes, I sort of understood what they were trying to say. With a nod, I smiled with my teeth showing.

'lead the way'

Around 10 full minutes passed before I came across any sort of way out.

Around a thin corner, shouts and orders could be heard. Staying as Silent as possible, I crawled my way so that I was just above a hole in the ventilation system which was covered by bars. I decided that it wouldnt be a good idea to go down when there was a possible threat, so I peaked down to watch the scene lay out before me.

However, I soon wished I hadn't.

There, sitting at the far end of an insanely long table was the ring leader himself: Hiroshi. Just my luck, I don't get scratched to oblivion by rats, only to find out that my possible way away from this place was the path towards my demise. Although... it could just as well be the path leading towards Hiroshis demise as well. Either way, this day just got a heck of a ton worse.

Holding my breath, I contemplated what ny next move should be. Unfortunately, that didn't help at all as, as soon as I did so, the underside of the vent creaked quite loudly.

From my line of sight, I saw Horshi snap his neck up towards where I was positioned before a smirk began to grace the attractive man's features. I gulped, also rather loudly, and realising my mistake, took a step.. well, crawl.. backwards.

However, just as I did so, a tossing sound found my ears and my eyes widened consideratly. Just as the vents exploded, I managed to cover my face with my forearms to make sure I wouldn't get too badly damaged. Falling ever so gracefully to the floor (*note the sarcasm) along with the metal vent, I let a small yelp leave passed my lips, immedialty scolding myself for doing so soon afterwards.

As the smoke cleared, I pushed off the pieces of burnt metal that were laying all over me and shakily stood up. A cough hear and there was the only thing echoing off the walls as an uncomfortable silence filled the room. That was... until 'he' spoke.

"Well, well, well. Look what the rats dragged in" As soon as he said this, I instantly understood what he was trying to say. Hiroshi knew that I'd left the room, he knew that I'd been crawling through the vents and he was the one that was controlling those rats. This was one of his powers: To place his control over animals and humans alike. One of the problems about this technique, though, was that the only way to let them go from his control was to kill them. I let a small knowing sigh out before glancing at the man who destroyed my life straight in the eye.

After a moments pass, I growled at the back of my throat in annoyance. "Now, Now my sweet Caelestine Levane Draco. Princess of the dragons. You should know better than to make such unladylike noises. don't-" "Shut ya trap Hiroshi! just tell me the way out of this place before I snap your throat right in half with my bare fingers. Oh and don't think I won't enjoy doing it. I can't wait until I get the feel of your blood on my hands" I interrupted, not so nicely, kind of getting slightly dark at the end.

Although I had a feeling that Hiroshi would react opposite to what I wanted him to react like, I didn't think he'd outright smile at me. It was creepy, no.. scratch that! it was an outright horrific sight. Never would Hiroshi ever smile. Smirk? yes, but smile? never!

As fast as a single shiver crawling down my back, I was smashed down into the floor, my breath getting knocked out of me in the process. Taking in a huge gulp of air, I scowled up at, a hovering above me, Hiroshi. "It seems like I'll have to discipline you huh? Since you'll be spending so much of your time by my side, I don't want you running at the mouth again like that. I just wonder... what would you like as punishment?" I knew where this we going and didn't like it one bit. "Your old punishlent, the one that your soo used to, or a new type? Your pick my dear Cael" he ended his rant with another sickening sweet smile.

Involuntarily, a shiver took over me and I swear Hiroshi could feel it through me because of the smirk that replaced the sweet smile. The rather attractive man came even closer, while I tried my best at moving my head as far as I could into the ground. "Am I.. making you" he blew out a hot breath which fanned over my ear as he leaned even closer "uncomfortable?"

I narrowed my eyes and listed as much hate and bloodlust as possible, kicking him off of me and jumping to my feet shouting "Hell no bastard!"

I watched as the smirk left his face and his eyes narrowed as did mine. Motioning his hand to the door and with a click of his fingers, the doors opened and almost inaudible footsteps began making their way towards me, my back to them.

I turned around and almost fell to the ground in shock at who I saw. There was no doubt. Even though she grew up and was now a bit older than my own age, her eyes were the same recognisable colour as I last remembered them to be.

"Maki..."

Third Person POV

Meanwhile....

Kakashi and the others stared at the village before the sights, dumbfounded. "This isn't possible. There's no way..."

'There's definitely something wrong here.. was I really caught in such an illusion even with how capable my sharingan eye is?' Kakashis mind couldnt find an answer and all he could do was the same as the others.

Look at a destroyed village covered in blood and dead bodies...