Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"almost 10am.. Oops i'm late..Haha.." Is what I was mumbling to myself as I ran down the streets. My neighour at the hotel just had to play his music really loud.. I barely got any sleep. I yawned once more as I came into view of the Bridge.

As soon as I got close enough, I noticed that three kids were already there.
'That must be my new team-mates' I thought to noone in particular.

It was only when I got to them that I knew who they were.
Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke' Shiro said to me. I nodded in responce.

"So, I'm going to be on your team, huh?" I mentioned to Sasuke, who hadn't yet noticed me being there. He flinched on the spot and turned to look at me instantly.
"What do you mean?"
I chuckled "The hokage told me I would be placed on a team. I didn't know that it would be yours though"
He 'Hn'd and I laughed.

It was only then that the other two noticed me being here. I sighed as they both asked me why I was here, so I had to explain it a second time. 'This is such a drag' I thought.

It was then that kakashi decided to pop up.
"Hey guys, good morning" He stated with a hand up in a 'hi' position.
"Sorry i'm late. Afraid I got lost on the path of life"
"URRR" Naruto and Sakura said in unison. Me and Sasuke were just staring at them, they looked like idiots. The three of them. I chuckled to myslef, which made the others look at me with weird lookds.

Naruto went on a rant about missions, he even set himself on fire. I laughed again.
'You sure have been laughing a lot since you met these people milady' Shiro said to me.
I thought about it for a second and nodded 'Yeh.. I guess i have huh?.. But I know not to get used to it. After this you promised to take me to your homeland' I said with a mental chuckle.
She sighed and said nothing further.

I must have been spaced out for a while becasue when I came back to reality there were all walking away towards their missions.
"You coming suki-chan!?" Naruto yelled from the distance.
I sighed and nodded as I followed suit.

_____________________________________

Our first mission was weed picking. Not very exciting if i may say so myself. Kakashi was probably the only one who had, had even a little fun. He just sat there in a tree reading his pervert books, it kinda pissed me off. But who was I to complain. I didn't even bother to help them either. In the end it took longer than expected because naruto pulled out all of the plants, not only the weeds, so we had to help clean it up. He got beat up as well, It was a funny sight.

Our second mission of the day was to pick the garbage out from the river. Once again, Kakashi and I hadn't even bothered to help.
In the middle of the mission, naruto fell down the waterfall, only to be saved by sasuke.
'Ouch, thats gotta be humiliating. Being saved by your rival' I thought to myself. But laughed anyway.

Our third and final mission was dog-walking. This time however, I helped. But, that was only because I loved dogs. Naruto had to be the idiot he was and picked the biggest dog there. Sasuke and Sakura picked the normal sized dogs and I did the same.
Naruto ended up being dragged into a mine-field. I laughed my heart out when he got blown away from the explosions.
All the way through, Kakashi kept on reading, not caring about what happened to his students. I would really love to hit him one day.

As we were walking down the street, Naruto had to have help walking because he would only fall over by himself. Never had I laughed as much as I had today. These kids had such carefree lifestyles. I smiled to myself. 'I wish I had a carefree life like they have' I thought to shiro, who didn't answer.