Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Alright you baby faced degenerates! Pipe down and listen up!" I jolted awake startled by a large poof of smoke around me. Me being me, fell off from the podium I was resting on and fell flat on my face. When my face connected with the floor It made a loud "Thud" sound. I noticed that the room had gone quiet.

Peaking up from my current position, which was my butt in the air and my face on the ground, I noticed that the poof of smoke was gone and that everyone in the room was now staring at me. Naruto's laughter echoed throughout the room as well as some other people chuckling.

Blushing, I stood up and dusted myself off before jumping back on the stadium, sitting in the same position as before, acting as if that scene had no even happened.
Everyone was still quiet so I looked at the guy who I assumed was the first exams proctor.
"Are you going to continue or what!?"
The man flinched a Little and cleared his throat.

"Right... It's time to begin. I'm Ibiki morino your proctor, and from this moment, you'r first enemy" He stated in an evil tone. I chuckled and watched in amusement.
'I like this guy Milday. Introduce us someday' Shiro stated through the mind-link. I giggled, girlishly and shook my head.

"First, you candidates from the village hidden in the sand. Knock it off! nooone said you could fight"
"Sorry, it's our first time" A guy with bandages wrapped around his whole face, except for his left eye, said.
"Hmph. I'll say this only one time so listen up! there'll be no combat between candidates, no attacking without my permission, even then, the use of fatal force is strictly prohibited. Anyone who thinks of messing with me will be disqualified!" I shivered. Just like Gaara, this guy gives me the creeps but that doesn't mean i'm scared oh'em.

All of the chunin's standing behind Ibiki chuckled evilly to themselves, which actually creeped me out more than Ibiki himself. I laughed quietly.

"Hand over your paperwork, in return, you'll be given a number, this number determines where you will sit. The written test will start once your all seated"

'Wriiten test huh?' I thought to myself with a smirk.
'I can see where this is going Milady' Shiro stated. I nodded.

I sat on the podium waiting for everyone to get their number and get sat down. When all of the numbers were given out, I noticed that there weren't any left. I tilted my head to the side in confusion before jumping off and strolling casually towards Ibiki.

"Hey, Ibiki. There ain't a number for me?" I asked emotionless.
"Hmm.. do you have you paperwork?" He questioned, eyes filled with curiosity.
I shook my head and sighed "The hokage said he'd get it done, so I dont have any papers with me"
He stared at me for a moment.
"So that means your Suki" He more like stated to himself than asked me. I simply nodded.
"Ok. Well, there's one seat left over there..." Ibiki pointed to an empty seat "..go sit!" I scoffed 'like he's one to order me around' Nonetheless, I stolled over to my seat.

When I sat down I looked to the right to see who I was sitting next to.
'Oh crap!' I shouted in my head.
'This isn't good. Your sitting next to silver-haired four eyed freak himself' Shiro mumbled. I nodded slightly. Kabuto looked over to me, only just noticing my being there and smirked.
He leant in closer, however not in a suspicious way, and whispered in my ear.
"You just can't get enough of my can you?" I scowled at him, through the corners of my eyes, to which he just smirked at.
"Not even in your dreams, Kabuto" I spat, before turning back to the front.