Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Third POV

Kakashi stood tense, his multicoloured eyes narrowed, as he watched Suki fall to the ground in a heap and as the mysterious man bent forward to pick her up, bridle style. Kakashi knew that something was weird about this mission from the start but he didn't expect the danger factor to escalate to such a level.

When Suki had exclaimed that this was her village they were about to break into, he believed her instantly.. although he couldn't understand why she wouldn't tell them from the beginning... then things could have ended differently.

Kakashi came out from his thoughts as he noticed the ninjas surrounding them begin to move out. With a swift movement of his wrist, he threw a kunai with deadly accuracy towards Hiroshis feet. While he succeeded in stopping the mysterious man, he didn't have any clue as to how he would get Suki away from hom. 'Why is this man after her in the first place?' was one of the many questions floating around his mind: it was the most important one at that.

Finally finding his voice, Kakashi spoke. "Who are you? and what do you want with Suki?" Hiroshi turned his crimson eyes toward the copy cat ninja and looked him over before scoffing inaudibly. Ignoring the formers asked question, Hiroshi went on about something that Kakashi was clueless towards. "Caelestine Levana Draco.. she has really strung you fools along hasn't she" Everyone stopped to listen as the conversation drifted towards Suki.

They all strained their ears as the weird, attractive man just called Suki, Caelestine Levana Draco. "What do you mean?" Ino practically screeched. She, as well as everyone, was becoming very confused as the situation continued to become out of hand. Well, except for Kakashi, Guy and two others since they already knew what Suki's real name is. Although.. the unconscious girl had no clue that there were more people who knew who she really was.

"You heard me. Anyway, you should go back to your village already and stay out of this. If you don't... well, you'll only be on your way to your death. That's what happens when your around 'The Lady' Caelestine, unfortune follows her like a puppy following its owner" The two female.genin (Ino and Hinata) flinched at the harshness of Hiroshi's tone, while the others all began to glare. They all liked her, especially some certain people in perhaps a different way, and they hated the fact that he spoke about her that way.

Before Kakashi, or anyone for that matter, could even open their mouths to retort, Hiroshi disappeared in a cloud of smoke. The other remaining enemy ninja following suit.

The Konoha group simply stood there, dumbfounded, not uttering a single world.

The first to snap out of it was of course Kakashi - who was already thinking of way to get his student back. "Guy-sensei!" Lee began, crying hos eyes out while sniffing his nose. "What are we going to do? Suki-chan was taken" With a glance at Kakashi, who nodded and the two had a conversation through their eyes, Guy grinned, his white teeth sparkling.

"We will get our youthfull princess back of course!-" "Yeh you say that, but how are we going to do it exactly? its not like they left us a trail to follow after" Shikamaru, as usual, was the only one thinking straightly and began coming up with a stratagy to get his Suki back. 'Wait! She's not mine' He shook his head from stupid thought and turned to kakashi, awaiting the man's answer.

Kakashi nodded "Shikamaru's right. I'll call Pakkun and see if he can pick up Caelestines scent. Guy, you try and break the barrier surrounding the katsureki village, maybe we could get some information on this Hiroshi guy. The rest of you guys search the area to see if anymore of those guys are left and then we'll go back to the Matsuri village and see who Kotaro really is" With a few 'yeh's and nods from the others, everyone set to work. Although, to those who didn't know that Suki was really called Caelestine, well... they were confused.