Chapter 2

A week passed by...

James helps u get ur way around. u get used to the school now and u also met a friend named Lilly.

The bell rings for lunch. you sit by Lilly and her friend Jade when u see James and his friends over at the other table as he always was. This time they were talking and looking at u. u saw them by the corner of ur eye because evertime u look at them they looked away.

"Lilly do u think their talking about us." u ask

"idk about us but he's being hanging with u so maybe... Lilly gets cut off.

"listen u don't know what boys r saying anymore their confusing." jade says

All of a sudden ur friends leave u when they see James runing up to u.

"hey y/n." he says with a smile on his face.

"hey." u say a bit sad but glad he said hi

"listen I was wondering if u..." he gets cut off by the bell ringing.

"I gtg." u say depressed he didn't get to say what he was gonna say.

"just text me later." he says without that beautiful smile on his face.

U walk to class thinking what he might of said. At the end of the day u walk to the bus loop seeing him by the gate leading to the bus loop.

U have a confused look on ur face.

"Y/N I have to tell u something really important." he says with no smile but a serious look on his face. As u look up in those beautiful hazel eyes he has waiting for what he has to say.