Chapter 31 (short)

Y/N Pov:

Only five more minutes
only five more minutes

I thought as I ran back in the classroom away from bill. Bill sat there talking to Jason while they looked at me then to each other acting like they have an evil plan. Time went by and as I out away my stuff I saw Jason say something to bill and he looked like an evil vilan the way laughed and smiled brightly then they looked me.

"Shit." I said to myself as I thought the plan was about me. The bell rung and I found out the truth. I walked out of the classroom as someone grabbed my waist from behind when I wished I had a backpack on not a big purse that hung on one shoulder. It was Jason as I looked behind me. Oh big surprise like I didn't see that coming? Jason pulled me to a stop as bill got in front of me. "y/n I think u shouldn't play with me. Its two against one and ur bf isn't here!" bill said to me as I held in my tears. I pushed away from jason's grip still staying put. "y bill! y do u want to do hurt me so bad! people like u don't need to exist in the world! ur a fucking ass hole who doesn't deserve to breathe!" I said so mad I had to let it out. Turns out I should've shut up. Bill grabbed me tight from behind like a python not letting go with his breath in my ear and that's when I smelled the drugs and alcohol that all mixed into one scent. "listen u even talk to me like that again, it will be the last thing u ever say." bill stayed as Jason just watched if I didn't get out of his grip.

"Let her go." a familiar voice said behind her. Bill pulled his head toward the voice. "well hello James." bill said to him. "get him." bill said to Jason as he ran to him but James punched him in the face as he fell but got up like it barley phased him. They fought and when they were bill held tight to her hand as he tried to pull the opposite way. "James!" I yelled as he tried pulling me away. James looked up at her but was punched behind the head and fell down. "NO JAMES!" I yelled crying as being pulled away to the parking lot. At that point I gave up, I ran out of energy and felt as bill had won.