Chapter 24 (Short)

Hey guys sorry this is a Short Chapter

James Pov:

I came from the hostipal with y/n and see all the guys watching TV and placed y/n on the love seat. I looked up to find the news reporting something that was gonna change my life.

" At this HighSchool behind me a teacher about to leave found a boy bloody on the ground and quickly called 9-11 she checked his pulse and he was still alive. Later on he said his name was Bill and a boy beat him up and that was it. He didn't say no more But whoever did this may be in a lot of trouble. May even be kicked out of this school says the principal. We will tell u more later on."

After the lady said the story y/n looked me in my eyes like I was a monster and started crying. "y/n..." I said sadly but she quickly got up looked hurt walking fastly to her room and slammed the door. I sat down on the love seat she laid in. "Guys.." I said feeling alone they turned around looking in my eyes like y/n did like I was a monster but were not crying just looking mad "damn James when u said u took care of him u really did." Kendall said breaking the silence of mean looks. "HE RAPED HER!" I shout standing up really mad no one saw my point. I heard y/n cry more in her bedroom. I would try to help her but I knew it will make things worse. "listen u caused enough trouble y don't u get the hell out." Carlos said. I was about to talk but then Logan stopped me. "u know I know he did that to her but he ALMOST DIED!!" Logan said and I quickly leaved the house feeling terrible for what I did. I lost my friends and probably my gf I thought they be happy I did it but I guess I took it to far.

Y/n Pov:

I'm in my room crying into my pillow wishing I didn't get James into it. Now bill is hurt so bad when all James told me was he won't hurt me again or some shit like that. I know I should be happy but he took it to far. I just want to wake up tomorrow and be with my friends forever cause I feel their the only ones I can trust.