Chapter 23

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I read  saved by a hardyboy all day and it was really good finished the book ready for the second one. Its 5:05 Am 3/23/14 so this will be a short chapter. Knowing u don't give a shit about this like I do I'll get right to my story.

Shit I got my mind on Jeff now I even put Jeff down instead of James before I realised it

James pov:

y/n was in the hostipal after fainting yesterday because that ass let her go. I kissed her soft lips that were so weak and I put my hands on her hips and was leaning over the hostipal bed. she put her arm my head and I heard her whine trying to hide the pain. suddening our kiss grew longer until the nurse came threw the door.

We both looked at her when she barged through her door. She looked as she felt odd looking at the ground now.

I started to look at y/n again about to kiss her. I wanted her all to mine and showing I wasn't done yet. Instead she pushed me away.

I got up from leaning on the hostipal bed. She tried to sit up but instead had her elbows resting onto the bed because it hurt her to bad to try. I could see it in her eyes. she looked into my eyes wondering what I was thinking as I was looking hers as If I felt her pain but I didn't. I only wished some how I can make her pain go away but if the pain medicine the doctors r giving her arnt working what the hell am I gonna do.

The nurse broke the silence as I forgot she was even there. She must of been thinking whether to interupt or not before she did so with news she just forgot of but it quickly refilled her mind.

"well the doctor said u r ready to go Y/n and we talked to ur doctor for a pill to help u from pain. " she said me and y/n broke the stare when she started to walk over unhooking the medicines to her arm and getting all that shit off.

I turned around to pack everything and texted kendall what happened.

J: hey guess what that douche bag hurt my girl again and now is at the hostipal.

k: what! we should beat that boys ass

j: already did and if he does again it can be four against one

k: dude he better be beaten up or I would take my bat to his head

j: u have a bat?

k: no doesn't mean I can't get one

j: lol dude don't worry hey I gtg help

y/n leave cyas bro

k: cya Jamie

j: I told u not to call me that!

I put my phone back in my pocket and felt someone touch me. I turned around to see y/n touching my arm and is in a sitting on the bed. I smiled at her and stared into her eyes again. All of a sudden I got interrupted again. "I'll be right back with forms u both have to sign out and a note for ur doctor." the nurse said as I broke the stare again looking at her a bit mad. she had a shocked face and quickly grabbed her stuff and left. I felt y/n touch my arm again. I turned to her. "would u forget about her we'll be alone soon." she said giving me a depressed face knowing I probably won't let this go. "ya ur right." I said leaning down giving her a bigger smile then last time. I was about to kiss her until the nurse barged through the door again. I quickly gave her a kiss on the check before she could do anything.

"Here's ur stuff I'll um.. just leave it on the counter out ur door later on and.... um keep the doctors note." she said nervously and put the stuff on the end of the door and quickly made her way out.

I sat up to take a look at the papers. I felt a tug pull me on my shirt and me not aware of it I almost freaked out. It was y/n and she grabbed onto my shirt pulling my head back down to her. She kissed my lips a bit roughly until I knew what was going on. I put my arms by her hips on the bed as she let go of my shirt putting her weak arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist softly.

I pulled away and looked at the time seeing it was 3:00.

"lets get this shit signed out and get the hell out of here." I said grabbing the papers and siting by her as we signed it out. "finally let's leave." she said I held my hand out for her to grab. She gave me puppy eyes instead and said. "can woo carry me?" she said so sweet how could I say no. I placed the papers down. and picked her up bridle style. I leaned down so she could grab the papers and she did. we headed out ignoring werid looks that we got.

We finally got to the car and I unlocked the car and put her down opened the door for her and when she got in she grabbed me again by the shirt. "were never gonna leave if-" all of a sudden she pulled me into a kiss making me not be able to finish my sentence. she let go and I closed her door finally getting on the other side of the car. We got home and it was 3:30

I came in to find everyone looking at the TV holding y/n I placed her on the love seat and looked up to find the news reporting something that was gonna change my life.