Chapter 27

Y/N pov:

I go outside to see the unexpected, my parents. My parents both worked. My mom worked as a chief in a bakery store and had a bigger job to do so that's y she's gone. And my dad does landscaping and building and was helping a crew finish building something. All of a sudden they come and hug me so tight. 'Beeb Beeb' I hear as I see its the girls. " Well bye guys." I say running back in to grab my bag and running out to the car. "perfect timing girls." I say as we get to school. We get to school and me and the girls goes our seperate ways.

I keep walking until I find someone grab my hand I look to see James I try to pull free but I don't escape. "y/n we need to talk." James says "now is not the time." I say wishing he would let go. I keep walking but he tugs me back and pushes me towards a wall. " I did it because he hurt u bad I'm sorry I may took to much anger out on him." James says. " listen if people know u did it things won't be good that's what I'm worried about." I say as he moves in a little closer. "Give me another chance." James says as he moves in more as were so close I can't take it no more. I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him until the bell rings.

The day goes by and now is lunch. I tell the girls me and James are back together and we just talk for some of the time. The girls leave and grab my stuff ready to head out when I feel someone put their hands on my waist causing me to jump. I turn around to find James. "hey " I say with a smile grabbing his hand leading him outside. I push him against a post wall thing. I kiss him and then the bell rings. "bye babe." James says walking away. "oh wait James." James stop and turns around. "can u pick me up later." I say as he just nods his head and keeps walking. Once 7th period comes there is no sign of bill. Once its over I get picked up then dropped off at my house.

This Week goes by fast its already Friday. Without bill things r awesome. Me and the girls get to school late and we run our different ways. I feel someone grabbing me by the waist. I look up to see James. "James we have to go." "fine." he says back we leave to first period and like every day it goes by fast.

Once the 7th period bell rang I got to class and once everyone was here the teacher introduced us to a new student named Jason. He sat in front of me sometimes staring at me but I just ignored him. Once it was over I waited for James to get to the parking lot. I sat down and I felt a touch on my shoulder and it wasn't James it actually was that werid new guy Jason. "Need a ride." Jason asks. "no thanks I have a ride." I tried to say nicely even though inside I want to run away feeling unprotected. "come on just ride with me then u don't have to worry about waiting." Jason says sitting by me making me feel more nervous. "I rather walk home." I say madly getting up. I feel a hand grab my shoulder and I fall down I look up to see James punches him so hard it makes Jason fall and then He puts his arm around me walking to the car. "see this is y I want to protect u, from people like bill" James says as we get to the car. We get in the car."hey James y do people like bill wanna do bad things to me." I say looking away from him. "because they only see how hot u r not what's on the inside." James says touching my leg. I look into his hazel eyes and we both lean in for a kiss.

We get out and he walks me to the door and stops giving me another kiss. All of a sudden I hear a door opening and then I remember, I didn't tell my parents we r dating.