chapter 17

Saturday

y/n pov:

yesterday bill kissed me in class and once I came home I cried to sleep and I woke up on my bed on top of the covers. I was wearing my same clothes and decided to take a shower again to help my stress go away. it still hurts when I wash my body but the water pouring on me somehow is just comforting. I panic what if James somehow finds out bill kissed me? I could loose him. I get out wanting to hurt myself. I stop to see playdoh I get a peice out and play with it calming me down. I get dressed wearing pants and a shirt and then i call James hopefully I can tell him whats going on without bill.... I don't even want to say that word. but hopefully I don't get caught doing it. I hate not having a car but be able to drive one.I then call James

"ring, ring..... ring, ring." I get his voicemail. I hang up and call Lilly. she answers.

"what do u want?" Lilly says madly probably mad that I'm hiding a secret. "can I barrow ur car?" I ask "not until u tell me the truth." she says "fine then get ur ass over here now." I say back. she hangs up.

I wait for her to get here and until she does I think of how I'm going to tell her. I hear a knock on the door. I open it and its her. "I'm here." Lilly says walking in. "come with me." I say grabbing her hand leading to my bedroom. I whisper into her ear my dirty little secret. I pull away to see her crying putting her hands over her mouth and I cry too. we hug eachother crying.and I feel so much better to tell someone.

"Lilly..." I say after we stop crying only because we have no water left inside. "yes." she answers nicer then before. "so now can I borrow ur car so I can tell James." I ask she throws me her keys. " here after what u been through u can crash it into the mailbox and I don't care." Lilly says and I'm surprised. "omg like really!" I say trying to be funny. "do u want to come?" I ask about to walk out the bedroom door I wait as she still sits on my bed. "I'll stay and maybe help this messy place clean again." Lilly says laughing. "ok ." I say about to walk out but I stop to turn around again. "hey Lilly." "ya." she replies "thanks." I say with a smile and she smiles back. I finally leave and drive off to James place.

I get there and knock on the door. James opens it and then about slams it in my face but with one hand I catch it. he walks away and I come in and then close the door from behind. my arm hurts from his power and from bills power. I'm hurt and weak and this is gonna be harder than I thought.

"james!" I shout he finally stops and turns around. "what cheater u cheated on me by going kissing bill yesterday." James says I can't believe it he found out. "wait no he kissed me!" I yell and James starts walking away again. he pushes the door and tries to close it from behind and I grab it and try to come in but trip over the thing that keeps doors open. I fall down but have my hands in front of me and my arms hurt again. James comes quickly and me on the floor somehow my shirt lifted up. James sees a bruise on me. right were bill hands were on me and griping on to my hips so tightly he must of caused that. I'm still on the floor and I roll over. James pulls my shirt up to see more bruises. "what who uh who or what did this to u." James tries to say. he helps me up but I feel weak and start to fall again. he grabs me and picks me up and places me on his bed. "james!" I say and all I can say because I don't know what to do. He takes off my shirt seeing more bruises. "James stop!" I shout trying to not let him take my shirt off but I'm to weak. "who did this to u!" James says louder. I start crying. "bill did. bill he he raped me and theres nothing I could do. I'm to weak for him. I'm so sorry James." I say crying "so u know where he lives?" James ask. "yes." I say "get in the car I'm gonna beat that boys ass." James says madly I keep crying James starts to walk away. "James no! he will find me again and beat my ass and and u know what I mean." I say and he walks over. he puts his arms around me and I feel so weak he doesn't let go. I start to cry my self asleep I wake up noticing James crawled in bed with me. my breathing gets heavier. "calm down." he says his voice so soft and warm he wraps his arms around me. I then noticed I'm wearing no shirt. "James weres my shirt?" I ask "forget about the shirt." he says. he hugs me tight. "ow James that hurts." I whine he hugs me not as tight. I roll over and look into his eyes. I can see he wants to cry but doesn't. "I'm so sorry this happened to u. I'm a horrible boyfriend." James whine sounding so sad. he still doesn't cry. I roll on top of and I kiss him and he kisses back he gently puts his hands on my hips and with me on top of him I feel in power. he holds back his strength and let me keep kissing him. I stop feeling to weak already. I roll back over his arms still around me. "its gonna be OK." I hear him whisper and then I'm asleep in his arms actually feeling safe for once.