Chapter 36

Author: sorry I left u hanging and did not update soon. I really didn't know what to type next, but trust me its going to be a surprise.

James pov:

" I can't believe he did this to u! I mean really come on!" I yelled out in anger

"dude its y/n's dad! if u hurt him-"

"I know Logan but he crossed the line." I said it with so much anger

"dude r u really risking ur relationship for me? I mean I'll heal, but-"

"dude! look in the mirror ur face looks jacked up, he punched u hard."

I still can't believe it.... my girlfriend's dad punched my bestfriend. And why u ask?........ all of a sudden I remembered he didn't tell me why.

"why did he punch u in the face Logan?" I asked seeing he's in the kitchen with ice on his face. "James I really don't know." he says in pain from the soon to be bruise. " Logan I know ur hiding something from me... tell me!" I yelled getting out of control from my anger. uhg he had no right to do that! "what r u going punch me too! go ahead!" Logan says holding the ice away from his face. I noticed I must really got out of control

Um u think

as I told myself this Logan was waiting for an answer, me and him being the only one in the house felt weird. Logan and kendalll left after the phone call from y/n. Still day dreaming Logan tried to get me out of my thoughts.

"James?! earth to James!?" he said when yet I still day dream, and what about u say? ether a plan to talk to y/n's father, oh add /hurt to talk, or maybe murder too. idk I'm really angry. I was also thinking of y/n and that call before.

"hello James r u thinking how to murder y/n's dad?!!!!!" still day dreaming even though he was in my face he done something I thought he never do..... he fucking bitch slap me

"aaah what the fuck!!!!!" I yelled and held my sore cheek. "finally ur alive." logan says with sarcasam. "if u were not that hurt u should bitch slapped me not him!!!!!!" I screamed at him. "there are three ways y 1. u freaked me the fuck out 2. he would probably kill me right then and there. and 3. I'm not like u I respect him because he's y/n's father." he said the last part staring me eye to eye until he stared at the floor and mumbled "even though I wanted to kill him right then and there." I know he wouldn't kill a man but jez he sure was mad. since I saw his anger I ask no more questions even though I wanted to ask were the principal and his wife was at that time.

"I'm going to talk to y/n cya dude." I said and went to my room I still think my anger was overpowering me I called y/n and she quickly picked up. without giving her a second to speak I spoke before her.

"Logan's here...... and guess what..... he got punched by ur dad." I said it so mean that she quickly answered.

"I'll come over this is all my fault-" I interrupted her and then what happened had happened to quick. the anger overpowered me completely and I said something I thought I never say. "ur right it is ur fault, because u r the one who left him when he needed u, did he leave u no! so y did u leave him!!!!!!!" I shouted and I heard her cry over the phone and sniffing trying to keep it back. that softened me but not enough to over gain the anger I felt. finally she responded. "u know ur friend got punched by my dad, boo woo, I got fucking raped!!! and as I thought u were going to save the day, that long miserable day, u weren't there for me!!!! u sound more worried about him then u do me!! ur a fucking bastard James go kill my dad but just leave me out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then she hung up full of anger and with her outburst my anger faded as fast as butter on toast. uhg I'm just hungry.

how can think of food when ur girlfriend just broke up with u!!

well she didn't say she broke up with me but if I ask that she might come over just to bitch slap me.

I sat on my bed and my elbow on my knee resting my head in my hand. I got interrupted by logan leaning against the door frame of my bedroom.

"dude u OK u look like u just lost a bet for picking team Shane on my wattpad love story" logan said with a smirk on his lips as he sat next to me on my bed. I looked up at him giving him a wtf look. "oh come on u know u so lost." he said again and then I showed him the hurt in my eyes I couldn't hold back anymore. it was like Logan could see right threw me. Logan got up quickly. "what did u do to her!!!!" he yelled and then I told him what I told him. All Logan managed to get out was "she called u a bastard!" while laughing like the fool he was.

Later on still talking the door bell rang. we both got up and as I opened it. I couldn't believe who it was