Chapter 34

Y/N POV:

I walked in to find my parents talking to...  The principal of my school

My parents had a shocked and mad look on there faces, I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. I just stood looking at them like they were aliens.

"honey u have some explaining to do." my mom started as I gulped with fear of what next would come out of her mouth. My parents making me so nervous my eyes turned to the principal, who I didn't even know who his name was because I had so much drama to worry about that I hoped it was about my grades. But what principal goes to someone's house because of grades!? Hopefully it was him. " y/n do you know Bill and Jason? Their in your 7th period class with Mr.Johnson." with all eyes in the room looking at me I forgot Logan was even there until he touched my back stepping away from the doorway he was at. My dad looked at Logan and thankfully changed the subject. "who is he?" he asked. My heart as loud as it was pounding slowed down a bit when he changed the subject. Although my brain still wasn't ready to tell my lips to speak. I stood there like an idiot not saying anything. "L-logan sir." he said behind me. "Well... Logan if were wasting ur time ur free to go." my dad said back making me want to seal his lips shut with a glue gun. Why would he say that? I thought he either see how nervous I looked or hear how loud my heart was. If he was going to leave I was probably going to die of my heart pounding so loud.

Logans Pov:

"well... Logan if were wasting ur time ur free to go. y/n's dad said to me and noticing how nervous she looked I knew if I left her, things were going to be worse then Regina George getting ran over by that bus. " well sir I'm sorry to interupt your conversation but y/n and I were doing a project for school and forgot an assignment. Is it OK for me and her to go back to place to finish it...... Its due tomorrow." The last part I said quickly before he could say a word knowing he would probably say something like 'oh u can't do it tomorrow?' As I said those words y/n looked up at me in surprise. "well then I guess we can continue this conversation for later." her dad said and with that y/n ran to her room and I was the one who stood there akwardly. y/n came out with textbook In her hand and said " well I'll be back later love u mom and dad bye Mr...... Mr.-" the principal interrupted. "Mr. Gilbertson." he said correcting her. "well ya bye." she said quickly running out grabbing me by the arm. "its about time u talked I thought u went tonuge tied!" I said half serious half jokingly. " u would be to if u haven't told ur parents that bill raped u!!!!!!!!" she yelled at me like she found out I was the devil. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I stopped when I heard a door slam behind me.

Y/N Pov:

my parents walked out and were speachless after what I said my mom started crying, my dad looked confused and mad and Logan looked so sorry for me. I couldn't take all the emotions around me. I threw the stuff I had in my hand in the back of my car and without another word I drove away with all eyes on me. I wanted to cry but knew I probably get in an accident from my blurry vision and knew the best place to go to was lillys. I went there and explained everything to her and slept at her place not wanting to go back to the parents I wished had been gone much longer. Logan looked so sorry but really it was all my fault I was taking out my anger on him. I was so stupid to think I wouldn't get caught in the lie Logan said. I hurt Logan so bad and to think of it, I left Logan with my parents when he didn't leave me.