chapter 40

Hello people author again. I am really sorry to those reading but I have been busy with school work and  sickness and a couple of weeks ago my dog died. And also I would just like to say the picture thing I don't really  do well at that but if all goes well I'll keep adding pics, probably of James maslow though. Well thank u readers and read on!!!

Y/N pov:

"Good morning sunshine!!!" I hear as my annoyingly best friend opens the windows to her guest room welcoming a ray of sunshine too bright for my eyes. I haven't talked to my parents about the certain topic of someone I hate and haven't slept at my parents house yesterday because mainly I don't want to hear what they have to say and it will be as awkward as a kid saying 'where does babys come from'. Plus I think we both need our space too. Luckily Lilly let me stay at her place as longed as I need because her parents are out of town on an important job, they work together. 

"Come on y/n!!! Get ur fat ass out of bed before I get a bucket of ice water and pour it on it u. "No thanks I already took the als ice bucket challenge." I mumble back I roll over to look at her. She has her arms cross and now I see why her parents don't care about leaving her home alone because she basically acts like one! "5 more minutes OK! School and drama can wait." I said about to roll over "fine no bacon for you then." Lilly says walking away. "WHAT BACON!!!!!!!!!" I scream jumping out of bed and tackle her. She laughs knowing my loving for bacon. She laughs as I fall on top of her. "U sound like that dog on the commercial." She laughs. I slap her arm playfully. we both get up and go our seperate ways as I go to take a shower and she goes to cook, since she's already changed. Once I step out of the shower I change into some of lillys clothes since I only brought what I was wearing and since where the same size which is good. I pick out a pair of black skinny jeans and a white top that shows my belly button and has a cool design at the end. I also wear a pair of black boots with a little heel high but not to high and a black leather jacket. Oh how me and lillys fashion are so alike. I put on some makeup which consists of mascarra,white eye shadow and lipgoss then I begin my hair.  I brush my hair and put it to the side placing a big black flower clip ( don't think from were the millers when you read this sentence people with dirty minds)   on the side of my head making it look pretty. I walk out my room and follow the smell of bacon. Man I can eat a whole thing of bacon, if people would allow me too. For breakfast me and Lilly spilt the whole package of bacon. "We did not spilt it!!! You  practically ate the whole thing and I got a couple strips!!!" She yells.

Soon after we go to school just us because jade is sick though. Me and her look pretty good of I do say so myself. She is wearing a top looking like mine but only red. With that the fashion queen is wearing a long black skirt and heels a bit bigger then mine and from the chilly weather she wears a small jacket like a cover up over dress thing over her red top. She also has her black hair down. She looks like a sweet heart and i look like a rebel.

We walk together in school and she the boys aka btr on the other side of the school. "Shall we see their expression?" Lilly asks "We shall" I say and we begin walking. We get a lot of wolf whistles as we walk but we ignore them. Their talking to someone and finally Carlos alerts them. " Hey the girls r here."he says as they finally look our way. "Holy Shit!" James curses as he checks me out. James mirrors me almost. He wears a white shirt and black leather jacket and boots like me but he wears just plain jeans. A casual style yet he looks so hot in it. I look at Lilly to see her staring at someone on btr for a second before she snaps out of it. Huh looks like Lilly has a crush. Sucks for her because her crazy ass friend just found out.

Who's is lillys crush on btr?
A. Carlos
B. Logan
C. Kendall
D. James

Find out next update is soon